Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Da Modest___oko (Joystick) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Modest___oko (Joystick) (866 Views)

M-a-g-n-i-f-y By S. O. C / Download Music: Ben Jossy – E.N.G.B.P (E No Go Better For Poverty) / Video: K.r.i.s – Sandalelee (standard Living) (freestyle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Da Modest___oko (Joystick) by mcebisco05: 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
OKO is a song that i sing to inspire and advice a lot of male and female grown up people to be more focus on what they can do better to achieve their goals instead of depending on their friends, families etc.

Particularly the young female once that think that their private part is the best thing they can use to make money in life and think that abortion is not a big deal to them,

Because nowadays girls think that adultery is a good thing to be doing and not thinking of what might happen to them in time of reaching the stage of getting marry.

Serial hits maker and upcoming Nigeria Nigeria hip hop artist Da Modest came through with his promise for a new single today, It's titled OKO{penis}and hot as always. Da Modest has slayed the industry with hits like>Egungun be careful, King on my lane, Network Love, No Prob, Celebration, Whine etc. Enjoy this new cut and let us know what you think.

DOWNLOAD NOW: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/da-modestoko-Joystick.html

(1) (Reply)

Ola Oluwa Ni I_am.ayo / Tonight - Nonso Amadi (lyrics) / Wizkid – Picture Perfect / Sexy / Nobody (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.