Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court (35783 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Afobear: 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

that one is still much nw. poison to make leg swell up for east, I heard is just 20naira
my brother eh, as i go osun , den dey say to poison person kill na like 10/20 naira from babalawo!!!!!

na true?
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Arda1000(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Na amadioaha kill am!
taa! mechie gi onu
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by mikeade11(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
If Aye catch you! Your environment matters, You no fit dey look every matter objectively for here...
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thinking like this keeps us backward.
Could he not have been poisoned ?
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Mbediogu(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
bumi10:
hmmmmm

Yoruba ati juju na 5 and 6

in fact, when i wanted to stay in Ibadan, one woman advised me to be careful -

say juju to make person run mad or kill person no reach N500 for Ibadan....lol

i fear ooo

But juju to bring progress cost pass one billion plus plenty human head. . . Tell them say them dey try well well.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by galaxi(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

this is africa!
We can't think like white men because we live in an entire different environment.
My uncle died this way too over land disput,african black magic is real no matter how we try to pretend the do not exist.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
bareal:

Boda, post mortem no go discover anything.
dis one na juju as in JUJU

Till then.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Princewell2012(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
"He collapsed on the corridors of the courtroom and a medical team came in an ambulance to take the body away".

Where were these medical team when he was fighting for survival to revive him, only to surfaced immediately he died to take his body away.

Good. do u think a white nation can do such s thing?
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by d33types: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The court's medical team are there to attend to matters like this.
Mr silly get this into your head.

Get it into your head.there is no stand-alone court medical team in Nigeria. They are outsourced as need arises and sometimes are unavailable.

Also, without a cardiac defibrillator for instance, there is little a medical team can do in cardiac arrest.blame the government and not the medical team.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by haykes(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
Africaaaa!!! i hail o
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by riczy(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmmmm,science com n explain, una get explanation for Evertin
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by chigo003(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
African juju stronger in the court oo
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Adebowale89(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
Afobear:
my brother eh, as i go osun , den dey say to poison person kill na like 10/20 naira from babalawo!!!!!

na true?

u can ask any of your relative staying there now

just 20naira would turn able man to disable man in Anambra
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by BoraWizzle(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
miteolu:
HOLY GHOST!

More like Harry Potter family.... Jazz @ work!!
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by maduako: 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
madjam:
An Ikeja High Court was on Thursday thrown into confusion after an unnamed witness slumped and died in the court just before testifying before Justice O.A. Olayinka in a land case.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the deceased, who was in his late 30s, had come court to testify in a land dispute.

“Before the case was called for trial, he started coughing and gasping and had to leave the courtroom.

“He was vomiting a lot of blood and onlookers were scared to go near him.

“He collapsed on the corridors of the courtroom and a medical team came in an ambulance to take body away.

“His lawyer informed Justice Olayinka of his client’s death and she immediately stopped proceedings for the day,” a witness said.

When NAN visited the courtroom, clots of blood were seen on the corridors of the courtroom as well as the blood-stained shirt and leather slippers of the deceased.

A court registrar, who pleaded anonymity, told NAN:“I am not authorised to speak on what happened in this court today, it is only the Chief Registrar that can speak.”

Read more: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/witness-slumps-dies-before-giving.html

black juju at work
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by maduako: 7:26pm On May 11, 2017
black juju is very effective in the west.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by timilehin007(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2017
And some go still say no jaxx
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Kaybaba5(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
God have mercy....
APETA TO HOT...........
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by delishpot: 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Clearly he was poisoned bro.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by brojoshua: 7:40pm On May 11, 2017
A corrupt country where there is no justice. They do all things to cover up truth and to evade justice
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by respect80(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thinking like this keeps us backward. Could he not have been poisoned ?
Which kind Poison
Na so una no d agree say juju dey even when it is crystal clear
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2017
bumi10:
hmmmmm

Yoruba ati juju na 5 and 6

in fact, when i wanted to stay in Ibadan, one woman advised me to be careful -

say juju to make person run mad or kill person no reach N500 for Ibadan....lol

i fear ooo
Gnenusohun u n ur lies! I have been staying there for like 7 years now n I haven't seen anything worse than what happens in other states... undecided
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by legba1(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
talk2alabama:
Its very obvious say na juju

Bros...nla science. ..ogbonge African science
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by seangy4konji: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
Juju deh.

Confirm one.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by sondi: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
"He collapsed on the corridors of the courtroom and a medical team came in an ambulance to take the body away".

Where were these medical team when he was fighting for survival to revive him, only to surfaced immediately he died to take his body away.

was d medical team called immediately or do courts have medical teams attached to them? Always looking for faultm
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by CharliParker: 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
CHAAE, They have Jujulised him.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Afobear: 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

u can ask any of your relative staying there now

just 20naira would turn able man to disable man in Anambra
my bolotha ,i also heard there is a one called say and die ....nawa ooooo

afonjas and killing people sef
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

another dindirin. you will later wash your wife's panties and bras and call it love. your wife will sleep with another man on your matrimonial bed and all you will say is 'well,he's her cousin and her cousin has the right to massage her. all these will happen to you, bet it with me. I don't like that are not jaar. even oyinbo set believe in jazz. move around those oyinbos in construction companies and that's when you would know they know all about jazz. just keep dulling yourself o. poison koor,otapiapia nii
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by Opakan2: 8:19pm On May 11, 2017
aye to to.. aye akamara

The world!
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by buffalowings4: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
maj007:

OK. Dey form butter there.

Go and give testimony in a land dispute case and see.

I don't understand why any African will doubt the existence of Juju. Even the so-called Europeans and Arabs who brought us xtianity and Islam respectively acknowledge its existence.

Like it or not, na ping dem ping the spirit.

grin
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
another dindirin. you will later wash your wife's panties and bras and call it love. your wife will sleep with another man on your matrimonial bed and all you will say is 'well,he's her cousin and her cousin has the right to massage her. all these will happen to you, bet it with me. I don't like that are not jaar. even oyinbo set believe in jazz. move around those oyinbos in construction companies and that's when you would know they know all about jazz. just keep dulling yourself o. poison koor,otapiapia nii

A person like you may one day become governor and attribute meningitis outbreak to pre-marital sex.
Your exposure to science and level of reasoning is really very low; and I truly mean that as an observation not an insult.
Re: Witness Slumps And Dies In Lagos Court by LordClem(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2017
Is juju not another form of poisoning? Bottom line is the death is not of natural cause; especially when vomiting of blood is involved.
IamaNigerianGuy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) / Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) / Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.