Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel (739 Views)

COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by sugarbelly: 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
Here is the earlier thread. A strange animal found in Ekpoma Hostel, dead https://www.nairaland.com/3790064/animal-found-dead-hostel-ekpoma/5#56388939

Yesterday, a Facebook user shared a photo of some scary animal and tagged it 'spiritual' and the post went viral with major people calling it 'spiritual animal.' The animal in actually Potto which is a member of the loris family which includes the bush babies and the lesser bush babies.

Daddy Freeze has taken his time to educate Naij and some Nigerians on the strange animal discovered. Read what he wrote below

Dear Naij,
I love you guys but please edit this caption as this is no spiritual animal!
-
The animal on the bottom right is a Potto which is a member of the loris family which includes the bush babies and the lesser bush babies.
-
Although I can see the similarities, we can never tell for sure, because the people who should be studying the Nigerian flora and fauna, are either busy setting up churches, or attending them blindly.
-
I have a prediction, within the next 5 years, many big pastors will be disgraced publicly by their own congregations, many will be publicly beaten, for what they have done to turn the minds of the masses into a vegetative state, just in order for them to make their merchandise. It happened in Europe, and at the rate we are going, it will certainly happen in Africa.
-
I went to the hospital 2 days ago for a check up and I saw a young lady of about 20 years of age, wearing a yellow chosen apron over her clothes and I felt pity for her, is this what Christianity has become? Has serving Christ now turned into a satirical tragicomedy?
-
Statistics have shown that the level of religious affinity a country has, is directly proportional to its level of poverty. That's why Nigeria is on the top ten of the list of religious countries, along with Senegal, Burkina Fasso and Kenya, while countries like Spain, Italy, Canada, UK, China and Germany are among the top ten least religious countries.
-
If the wildlife in the amazon jungle, the Serengeti, the Australian outback and even the Arctic regions are being studied, why is Nigeria left out? Oh sorry, I forgot, like that winners guy says; "our case is different". ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6FauAFPN6/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/daddy-freeze-educates-naij-nigerians-on.html

lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by sugarbelly: 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
spot on
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by Tolexander: 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
Before clicking on this thread, I'd already known that Daddy Freeze will chip in insulting Nigerian Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by Kakamorufu(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
Mr freezer abeg tell them oooo. make dem no dey carry religion for head like say Na dreads
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by Tolexander: 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
-
I have a prediction, within the next 5 years, many big pastors will be disgraced publicly by their own congregations, many will be publicly beaten, for what they have done to turn the minds of the masses into a vegetative state, just in order for them to make their merchandise. It happened in Europe, and at the rate we are going, it will certainly happen in Africa.
spot on!

The Puritans and Separatists are historical examples in England.
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by femolacqua(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm, let them know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by IncredibleJoe(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2017
chief educator of the federal republic of Nigeria.... this guy is a consistent attacker/opposer of the church of God.. kwontinu
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by thesicilian: 6:05pm On May 11, 2017
The way we ascribe spirituality to everything in this country is baffling, and sometimes embarrassing. We don't want to think or make research, anything we can't easily explain, we call it spiritual. It is mental laziness.
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 11, 2017
That animal does not have a name

Na
Ekpoma winch
Re: Daddy Freeze Educates Naij & Nigerians On The Strange Animal Found In Hostel by Jaynom(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2017
IncredibleJoe:
chief educator of the federal republic of Nigeria.... this guy is a consistent attacker/opposer of the church of God.. kwontinu
I disagree. He criticises most of the FRAUDS called "Men of god"
Matthew 7:22-23

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

(1) (Reply)

See What John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen, Called Donald Trump!!! / How To Increase Your Breast Size Naturally in Two weeks / See Lovely New Photos Of BBA Reality TV Star Karen Igho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.