Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari To Resign Or Continue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Resign Or Continue? (354 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Resign Or Continue? by ExpiredNigeria: 6:00pm On May 11, 2017
It is our country and it is about us all, under normal circumstance a sick president of a country is not asked to resign because its a minor issue that he will recover from anytime soon, but it is obvious the health condition of our beloved president is not an average one that requires little medication. there has been the first trip to UK and we weren't told it was a medical trip until we started asking questions, we were only told the president had embarked on a trip to have some rest, that kept a president out of the country for over two months and now this indefinite medical trip again, we all know the meaning of indefinite, the president could come back tomorrow or anytime not soon.

In my opinion as we continue praying for his quick recovery, I think The President should resign and take proper care of his health,
how can we have a sick man rule healthy people knowing fully well that sickness could affect sense of reasoning, because who rules matters, there's a say that a flock of sheep led buy a lion is bound to win more than a pack of lion led by a sheep would fell woefully

What do you think? The President should resign or continue?

Like for Resign, Share for continue
Re: Buhari To Resign Or Continue? by Buharimustgo: 6:13pm On May 11, 2017
There is no need for him to resign,it could be anyone,but what I don't like about his government is the lies and pretences,I keep wondering why the yet to be book for world Guinness Book

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Case Of Corruption Against Me Should Blow Whistle –governor Ortom / Aso Villa Newsletter (the 'incremental Power' Journey) / Boko Haram On The Run But Not Giving Up – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.