Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! (732 Views)

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! by Prexblog(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2017
There are many malware on the internet and a smartphone owner has to protect his or her phone to provide an effective shield against any malicious attacks. I can still remember when I downloaded a file from the internet and latered turned to Netalpha virus which gave me a serious problem. How I wish I have any Anti-Malware software, I wouldn't have gotten the virus in my phone. So, it's highly necessary and important to have shield over your phone.

Now, Systweak Android app is available to protect your Android smartphone at any time and any day. It offers extensive security and privacy features to keep your device performance intact and work on advanced algorithms. Once you install this app, it scan the malware and clean your smartphone up. Why I love this app, is that it offers numerous features to keep your device safe and ever protected from threat.

Features Of Systweak Anti-Malware Application

It's very fast and thorough in detecting any malware.
100% reliable security solutions.
It can Auto update database.
It provides Deep and Quick scan to detect any malware.
It safeguards your phone from malware and unauthorized usage.
One click scanning and uninstalling of malware Apps.
It scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities.
It has the ability to scan internal memory and SD card.
Whitelist your trusted applications.
It has the ability to identify the applications that are tracking your location, reading personal information, call details, etc.
It can list out applications that can cost you money.
It has real-time protection: warning message for any harmful application that you are trying to install.

Download the systweak Anti-Malware by CLICKING HERE
Re: Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! by Prexblog(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2017
Get it now
Re: Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! by Prexblog(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2017
Yea..who has downloaded it?
Re: Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! by kingzoul(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2017
Bullshit!
Re: Are You Using An Android Phone. This Anti-malware Is Best For You! by Prexblog(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2017
Hmmm, na wa ooo...what bullshit in it. It's good and fast in cleaning malware.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X601 For Sale In Ibadan / I Need Help Upgrading My Galaxy Note 8 To Os 8.0 Oreo / Leagoo T5c For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.