Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

"I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries (374 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Cries Out As Toyin Lawani Goes Naked In Birthday Photos / I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video) / Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, no longer Gentry, has spoken up about why she endured the endless beating from Lanre Gentry, after Huddah Monroe an internet trolls blasted her for not leaving.
Here's what she said:

"He beats me consistently. I stayed because I loved him and because everytime he beats me, he begs and gets family and friends to beg me. He promised regularly to change but he never did. When my husband gets angry, he gets physical, not only to me but to anyone. He has done that with my house help who reported him to the Police years ago.

_ “I stayed because of my children and because a lot of people look up to me. I was a role model of some sort and I really wanted to keep it together. I just wanted a home.
My husband was in detention for over seven months and I never left him or go anywhere. Why would I want to go now? He says all this is make-up. He is not showing any form of remorse and still sponsoring lies against me."

Poor Mercy.

Source: www.sochimaezeoke.com

WWW.SOCHIMAEZEOKE.COM

Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by porshuch: 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
Chai
Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by Khd95(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
lookatew,na by force to stay inside abusive relationship,because he begs nd so what

why didn't u just take ur kids nd go live a happy single mother life....now the pple who u think look up to u,just becos ure celebrity are the same pple that will still mock

Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by Epositive(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
video or adonbelivit sad

bloggers and lies undecided
Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by centoke30(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
Who is looking up to u kwanu? I never look up to Dangote finish self na u I go come dey look.

1 Like

Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by Crownadex(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2017
You have to suffer bcz of your children .

That's how to know a good mother , & besides U're role model as u said

set a good examples 4 ur children in future & if u know you can't hold it , then run for your life

I rest my case
Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by Crownadex(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
You have to suffer bcz of your children .

That's how to know a good mother , & besides U're role model as u said

set a good examples 4 ur children in future & if u know you can't hold it , then run for your life

I rest my case
Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by NelsonNeo(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2017
Is this her real face.... Every story has 2 parts - the real story and the entertaining story!
Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by bizza45: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
personally I don't give a4k
Re: "I Stayed Because Of My Children And Those Who Look Up To Me"- Mercy Aigbe Cries by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
shey this man guilty all through ni?

See her face like person wey just finish boxing.

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Have A Music Industry In Nigeria – 9ice / Ladies Shaking Their Butt On TV Is Entertainment – Orezi (video) / Bbnaija: Ex Big Brother Housemate, Bisola Signs With TMC Music Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.