Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua (1531 Views)

Should Death Penalty Be Prescribed For Corrupt Persons? / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by AloyEmeka3: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2010
Senator advises Yar’Adua to seek healing at Joshua’s Synagogue
By Dennis Agbo
Sunday, January 10, 2010

Abakaliki -Vice Chairman, Senate Committee for Federal Capital Territory, Senator Anthony Agbo (PDP, Ebonyi North) has suggested that in addition to President Umaru Yar’Adua’s medical treatment in Saudi Arabia, he could also visit the Synagogue Church of all Nations in Lagos where Pastor T.B. Joshua performs healings on all manner of people both from within and outside Nigeria.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jan/10/302.html

Senator Agbo stated that President Yar’Adua, a Muslim, should forget about his religious affliations and receive healing first; con-tending that God is one and for everybody whether as a Muslim or a Christian.

He quickly added that Yar’Adua is president of all Nigerians despite their religious affiliations.

His words: “We are all praying for him and indeed all the people with disabilities in Ebonyi State have specifically put it in our programme that we are going to pray for the president…But for me, I really would have advised, if it is possible, for the president to visit the Synagogue Church of all Nations. This is because from what I watch on Emmanuel Television, my mind tells me that if the president can visit that church, God can give him instant and total healing in addition to all the prayers that are being said about him.”

The senator who spoke to newsmen in Abakaliki, stressed that though he had never visited the Lagos Synagogue and does not know Pastor Joshua in person, but that as an ardent watcher of Emmanuel TV he sees what God does in the synagogue.

“So my recommendation is that in addition to the prayers that are being said all over the country, the president should be made to visit the Syna-gogue Church to solicit God’s instant intervention in his health,” Agbo said.

Asked if the president, as a Muslim, would be allowed by his religious leaders to visit a Christian church, Senator Agbo said: “Well, God is one. God, I believe, is the same God that created both Christians and Muslims. I watch Emmanuel TV, as I said, and I see a lot of Muslims that go there. I have seen several Muslims that took their problems to that place and they got instant solution and that is the way God is. The president of Nigeria is president for Muslims as well as Christians; so the God of Muslims and the God of Christians is the same God of the president.

“Therefore the president of Nigeria does not even have a denomination or a religious inclination. He should be both a Christian and a Muslim if we all accept that God is one. I don’t see anything wrong in a Muslim president seeking faith healing in a Christian church as long as we know that the healing that is happening in that place is really coming from the Almighty God through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ. That is my recommen-dation.”
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by chidichris(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2010
yes i support that because if u look at the yar adua situations, u will find out that they are more spiritual problems.
my fear is that there won't be riot in the north over this suggestion.
all the same, i think this suggestion is somehow late because at this point, yar adua can hardly take his own decissions.
to me, yar adua must have some confessions to make to get his freedom back.
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2010
Honestly i finding this embarrasing to admit that a senator will make this type of revelation publicly.is that what the people of ebonyi sent him to do in nass.i d i o t
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by redsun(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2010
Men and women with the reasoning faculty of slow children in the real world are running africa,no disrespect to children with mental disabilities
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by chrisical(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2010
undecided
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by lannre(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Honestly i finding this embarrasing to admit that a senator will make this type of revelation publicly.is that what the people of ebonyi sent him to do in nass.i d i o t

And why do you think any of the "representatives" do the bids of the "electorates" . Which of our votes counts in Nigeria ? Let him recommend Guru Mahraji ,he surely know why he is there .
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by Mufuadamu: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2010
This is a decision that Yaradua should have made long ago - now he is no state to make any decision as he is tied to a life support machine in Saudi Arabia. When will Nigeria - both muslim and Christian wake up and realize that TB Joshua is truly sent by God to this generation?
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by Nosa77(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2010
dis is something yar adua should ave done long ago. if he goes now, he will also need to go with an apology
how can a country ahve such a great prophet, humanitarian, man of God and all dis while be ignored by its president
God should forgive us!
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by pmartins: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
if the president can be prescribed to a man of God that means the lord is really using T. B Joshua.
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by xterra2(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nigerian politicians think with the brain of a six year old boy,infact even my cousin of same age will not say that,
F|uckin Idiot,,so the senator goes to t.b joshua to pray/cast a spell to loot easily without EFCC disturbance?
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by vikiviko(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
TB Joshua can even raise the dead, lol
Re: Tb Joshua Prescribed For Yaradua by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2010
Tuberclosis Joshua has been sent again to give spew BS
all in the name of prophecying

(1) (Reply)

Ekwueme 419 Nigerian Cartel Plc Under Siege / Good News For Nigeria's Aviation as U.S Grants Country Highest Air Safety Rating / The Most Confused Country In The World Is - Great Britain Abi Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.