Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Places To Make Real, Legitimate And Guanranteed Cash Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Places To Make Real, Legitimate And Guanranteed Cash Daily (502 Views)

How To Venture Into A Legitimate And A Lucrative Business / How To Venture Into A Legitimate And A Lucrative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places To Make Real, Legitimate And Guanranteed Cash Daily by bonaonyex(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
Hello there,

If only i have had the opportunity you have now 5yrs ago maybe i wont be sharing this with you, however the world is evolving so drastically in information technology that we are left to choose the right ones from our fingertips.

With the current rate of economic hardship and global recession, too many families find it very difficult to sustain themselves financially. Owing to this, the vast majority of people have resorted to all sorts of social vices (that i wont have the privilege of naming) to make ends meet. These in their own way have either made people even more indebted to themselves by either being caught up in the web of crime fighting agents or suffer casualties in the process.

Now the question popped up "I graduated from college/polytechnic/university or any other equivalent grade awarding institution but the government has nothing in store for me and i have been jobless for quite some time now, what do i do"? The other half of those who are not engaging in physical crime reverts to the internet and defrauds a lot of people of their hard earned money. This scenario has made very many sincere and humble people looking for a legitimate source of livelihood to stay clear of the internet and even dissuade enthusiast from engaging in activities on the web.

Another question again came up:"Are there really any legitimate ways to make money online nowadays"? The answer is yes. How?

First and foremost i am going to disappoint you a little by telling you that majority of those sites claiming to guarantee earnings to you are lies. Statistics reveal that 99.9% of websites claiming to do business and beckons on you to invest in other to earn payments are ponzi schemes. Ponzi schemes are programs that claim to offer some investment portfolios to clients who invest their money and promise a return on their investment with a percentage addition to their initial capital. These R.O.I.(return on investment) are simply gotten from subsequent registrants. i.e Mr. James registers and deposits $100 on 1st, Mr. Ken registers and deposits $50 on the 5th. Now, if the daily return interest for Mr. James' investment is $5, assuming there no further deposits to the program, in other for Mr. James not to shout "hell break loose to the world", he is paid from Mr. Ken's investment money. That's basically how it works. Just so you know non of these programs promising good returns over doing nothing are legitimate online earning business. These are known as HYIPs(high yield investment programs) which is just a money game/gamble.

Secondly, it might also interest you to know that majority of websites claiming to sell products that will either catapult your earnings to blue heaven or change the state of your status are scams. They lay a trap for you with what you have so earnestly been looking for only to steal your money when you send it to them. Some will just send you resources that will not only be a waste of your money but also a waste of your time. They will also put a disclaimer notice that "the earnings you see here are from typical clients but not necessarily going to be the same for you. Most of them nowadays now promise you a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their products. No Way! You will not get your money back from them, Do not be deceived!

Thirdly, some of the sites you will be privileged to get involved with, will make reasonable offers of engaging you in some kind of online work for you to get paid only to collect your data ( name, email address, phone no. even your street address). Do you know that these information which you supply will be sold to third parties for marketing purposes? How do you explain the fact that an online company/business that you never subscribed to will send you promotional emails of what they offer/sell, addressing you properly? Of course it's not far-fetched now right? Good. Most again, when you supply your credit card information, after you leave their website, they will try to steal your funds from the card, using the information you supplied. That's why i am going to show you the best company that uses virtual credit cards for your online purchases. Again some of these sites will actually engage you with activities but before you could earn even a little dollars, it will take great efforts too tiresome and cumbersome for such paltry amounts earned.

Finally, for today though, i am going to be sharing some of the best online earning opportunity present on the web. I am going to be taking you on reviews of any website you think is legitimate and telling you why you should stay clear from it.
On my subsequent post here i will be sending you other very promising websites for earning legitimately. See below websites that have been adjudged with the best earning potential.
Points to note: 1. I shall give you a guarantee of 50% capital refund if they fail under 5months after your registration 2. Any website i implore you to register, i shall personally submit your info to the admin for guidance. 3. I shall keep you up to date of any event/happenings on the company.

1.[url] https://www.kitmasterstudy.com/kms-office/aff/go/mairarain[/url]
Simply drop your emails so i can forward the others to you.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online In Nigeria For Student, And Jobless Youth / Sell Your Greycoins / Difficulty In Funding Luno Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.