Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,903 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) (35328 Views)

Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by odehaj: 6:42am On May 12, 2017
They are suggesting we groom our children for entertainment instead of intelligence&inventions... Africans (blacks) generally, but the Bbn?
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2017
Trendirabingi:
dont mind d fool he gat nothing reasonable to say, his just acting his media screen play.. Enemies of the people...ask him what realistic effort he has put in place to help youths in his state or improve infrastucture with all sincerity in his heart, he would open his mouth like dat like an ediot looking at you...even a toilet-roll producing plant, he cannot import from china and install, and start getting youths in his state engaged, talk not of other infrastures or system in ground to improve the lives and living standard of youths or talent exploration in their states.. Blood sucking ediots... If big broda naija have not created the platform for efe to emaniate would he have ordinarily showcased his illiterate self to appear in fake publicity, shaking his hands, and preaching gibberish... Who told d ediot dat delta states youths or youths do not already know their talents? Useless ediots in nigeria in the name of governors,.. They are the overall figure head of stupidity in most states, hopelessly galivanting the states in convoys and mobile crckhead policemen and miltary with no shame.. Ediots.. Fulani herdsmen are killing people and policemen in his state and taking over their lands and his busy waiting in his office abi home to snap and shake hands with efe on publicity stunt.. Hand over bags with nigeria's coat of arms on it and snapping pictures... Delta state and nigeria.. Look at ur governors..look at their much publicity priority....they dont care about u, they only care about keeping the show, and squandaring/looting ur common wealth in ur very b4.... And fill ur media with drama n stupid facades of fakeness.. Their days are numbered, wonder when nigerian youths would learn..?
well said
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by planter(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2017
profosenogoboy:
Efenation
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by ella45(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2017
You see money take dey host party God is watching u okowa.u are owing workers even to pay u fit i wonder who made u a governor u dnt deserve it
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by ella45(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2017
Pay workers you no go pay u think peoole are happy woth u.God is watching u
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Yinksdavid(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2017
Misplaced priorities. There are so many 1st class graduates and creative young people out there that can be hosted and supported.

It is well with this country
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by salafy050(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2017
Oya dab

Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by mathew2oa(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
redbottles:
How did I end up in this country embarassed
Me self don dey think am too, how I take miss road enter here
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2017
Kenzico:
grin

See Okowa's mouth

FU.CKk that Shitty....Who needs this first to comment space

You are like our politicians who are selfish and greedy. You rush to be FTC and now you dey say you no care to be FTC. My friend I have been looking for FTC since 2015. Next time try to comment last.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
Na the same shirt wey Efe wear during his hosting by one of the Governors Aid. Now Okowa dey host, him still wear the same shirt. Abi them no dey buy clothes with the N25m? Efe father get swag wella. See his posture. See Okowa as him open mouth like person wey get stroke.
Re: Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2017
alaskido:

You are like our politicians who are selfish and greedy. You rush to be FTC and now you dey say you no care to be FTC. My friend I have been looking for FTC since 2015. Next time try to comment last.

grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures / Toni Payne: "My Husband Will Be 10 Years Younger, Naija Men Don’t Like Me" / Washington, Waffi, Cri Snow, Others Thrill Guests At De Comedy Union In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.