Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Questions For Catfish Business Gurus - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Questions For Catfish Business Gurus (458 Views)

Super Gro Best Liquid Fertilizer For Catfish ,poultry And Cash Crops Pl / Super Gro Best Liquid Fertilizer For Catfish ,poultry And Cash Crops / How Lucrative Is Catfish Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Catfish Business Gurus by Umarlulu: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders when ever I see threads about catfish business with alot of views I tried to read what the op is talking about concerning the business but it only talks about rearing of the fish and marketing possibilities I have never seen where it talks about fishing,aquaculture, traps,nets etc. the reason we go all this process probably is to earn legitimate money,alot of states in Nigeria we have alot of rivers full of fishes where we can use some of the system above for commercial fishing,I think if you want to buy the machines you will need  some workers which atleast will help some unemployed youths around,is shot term business you don't need  to rear anything, from river to slaughterhouses that's what we have most in northwest we don't normally rear fish for profit, my question is why is it our brothers in this great forum not talking about this idea? Feeds seller I'm sorry oo we're just trying to share ideas no vex

Thank you all.
Re: Questions For Catfish Business Gurus by Umarlulu: 7:11am On May 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

BIG Poultry House For Sale In Ibadan / In Dire Need Of Francolin Birds(eye Áparo) / Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.