Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bovi Tells Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Tells Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat" (438 Views)

Marriage Isn't A Bragging Right Or A Trophy - Bovi Tells Nigerians / Bovi Tells His Daughter Her A Salesgirl After Teacher Complained, Watch Reaction / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Tells Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat" by mcebisco02: 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
Comedian Bovi who has come under fire for the marriage jokes he did at his Man On Fire shows with the subjects newly engaged couple "Adesua and Banky w" has shown no remorse.

He shared the picture below on instagram and wrote: "My face when they tell me to apologize over a joke they didn't understand. Read my lips.. "eat ****".

Y'all might need to chill out, Bovi isn't swaying. http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/bovi-tells-nigerians-who-want-him-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Movies Every Woman Must Watch!!!! / Photos: Olu Maintain's Manager Involved In Auto Crash / Popular Comedian, AY Makun Is Sure Having The Time Of His Life This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.