Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Childhood Rememberance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Childhood Rememberance (645 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) / HEHE! Respect Ur Childhood Friends Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Rememberance by youngking22(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
i was in the salon to gate a hair cut, and this woman brought her son for barbing. The boy was saying gallas, the mother was like oga abeg barbe everything, i was just smiling an remembering my own experience, when my mother will use iron shaving stick with razor after using soap to make the journey smooth with vaseline. after these brutiality and all the spanking of my head with different fingerprint hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
just share your own head brutility.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy Who Would Cheat / What Do You Miss Most Being A Kid / No Friends Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.