Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) (30313 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2017
huh
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Reals(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2017
Thats right... 9ja i hail
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 11:12am On May 12, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Afonjas have spread their evil business all over the country

Your moniker already tells me who you are.

Start going near fire to know what it feels like and then get used to it.
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2017
Country hard.Just see how how much politicians budget for themselves.Meanwhile,there is little or no provision for the people.
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Brillantman: 11:13am On May 12, 2017
This is height of wickedness and stupidity on the father's part
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Punctual(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2017
Well am not surprised
blood is thicker than water
Boko people also do this
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by brielyo(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2017
What a world
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by smith666999(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2017
too bad, see fine innocent child.

wait. why is that man still looking good n fresh? where are my jungle justice gang, ur services are needed here.
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 12, 2017
Jesus!
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by uju22(f): 11:16am On May 12, 2017
Can you imagine, so many evil ,have, why oh why "teary eyes'
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by IRobot7(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2017
The end is near.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:16am On May 12, 2017
Innocent child gifted to an evil father man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 12, 2017
If he could do this to his own what does other lives mean to him?
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2017
what is happening in this country nowadays
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 11:21am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Your own son?i mean your own child?your blood?you opened your eyes and killed your son?

The hottest part of hell is reserved for people like this.

Just so sad.

He wouldn't know how stressful 9months pregnancy is, the hellish pain of the birthing process. That's why a mother can never be found guilty of such.
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Engritodo: 11:22am On May 12, 2017
stone hrt
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Ola5TP: 11:26am On May 12, 2017
Think u are so dumb to understand simple English!! U don't know the difference between plateau state and west? That's illiteracy at its peak! Please go borrow sense
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2017
I don't believe all these money rituals rubbish. Money wey no fit reach Mikel own. That one na money? Thunder fire this man
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Jayyoh(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2017
what??
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Cocaiine(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2017
This thing happened in Ghana. I read the more authentic version on another site. The man that commited this crime is Ghanaian, not Nigerian.

Seun, Mynd44 or lalasticlala, whoever put this thing in front page, we know Nairaland.com sometimes posts wrong info without verifying but for heavens sake when it comes to crimes like this, try to verify the authenticity of your info before posting things that make Nigerians look barbaric. Foreigners visit this site for Pete's sake, what impression are you having them about us when you attribute crimes like this to Nigerians?
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by kingeze88(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. This incident happened in Ghana. Why are people so mischievous. I saw this post on nairaland few weeks ego. It has nothing to do with Nigeria.

Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Punctual(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2017
WomanOfRace:

He wouldn't know how stressful 9months pregnancy is, the hellish pain of the birthing process. That's why a mother can never be found guilty of such.

the last statement of yours just spoil everything. I guess u said that because you are a woman
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by lanaughty(f): 11:38am On May 12, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Mega damn! Sometimes I wonder if the rituals these mindless bastards do actually work, seeing that they are mostly wretched and never do well society rejects.
. Na wah ooo I though blood is. Supposed to be thicker than water. cry cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 12, 2017
He was possessed by the dark and malevolent spirit of the Yoruba Muslim Afonja.

Quote me and violently stool out your intestines angry angry angry
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 12, 2017
Speechless!!!
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by jobbers: 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
oh no
Re: Man Beheads His Son Plateau State For Money Ritual (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On May 12, 2017
One stupid lawyer will come out to defend the man's action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira / Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) / Nigerian Man Kills His Friend Over Money In India (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.