Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Call Centre Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Agent (6299 Views)

Vacant Job For Service Centre Agent (entry-level) At GIG Group / Total Health Trust Limited Recruitment For A Call Centre Agent / Contact Centre Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2017
Pls guys help me, what type of ques should one expect during call centre interview
Re: Call Centre Agent by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2017
What's your experience with call centre or customer service? How would you respond to an angry, abusive and frustrated caller? Is there any category of people you can't handle?
Source: My Brain.

5 Likes

Re: Call Centre Agent by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2017
How would u maintain customers relationship in line with organizational policy...
Always smile during d interview
Don't look too serious
Even if u don't have anything to say just make sure d little u say is well communicated with good simple English.
They know u don't know much about call agent but after training u will forget about ur old nature

5 Likes

Re: Call Centre Agent by johnsoay: 7:13am On May 12, 2017
goonerette:
Pls guys help me,
what type of ques should one expect during call centre interview

How did you apply for the call centre job?
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2017
I didn't apply for it ooo. thanks guys
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
go there if you can tomorrow
You are hereby invited for a Call Centre Interview on Saturday 13th May 2017, by 12noon at 5 Ogbunike Str, Lekki Phase 1.Come with a copy of your CV,Passport, originals and photocopies of your credentials & dress corporately. Maximum age is 30years. Kindly ignore if already engaged with U-Connect.
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 9:00am On May 13, 2017
goonerette:
go there if you can tomorrow
You are hereby invited for a Call Centre Interview on Saturday 13th May 2017, by 12noon at 5 Ogbunike Str, Lekki Phase 1.Come with a copy of your CV,Passport, originals and photocopies of your credentials & dress corporately. Maximum age is 30years. Kindly ignore if already engaged with U-Connect.
I heard if u don't know 2 Nigerian languages you shouldn't go.
Re: Call Centre Agent by stubbornman(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2017
anakac:

I heard if u don't know 2 Nigerian languages you shouldn't go.
Its all about confidence man....I once attended an interview (Customer care consultant) at Keystone bank....When I was asked how many languages I could speak , I posed and said three.... Igbo, Pidgin and English ...they were surprised I just told them almost anyone can understand pidgin somehow as long as you can use a bank

I was called tho but a better offer already came

Pls try to know their salary scale for the position you're applying for and tell them 5k below it or 10k above it as the case may be

No fear nah small challenge!!!

4 Likes

Re: Call Centre Agent by Appraizzal: 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
stubbornman:

Its all about confidence man....I once attended an interview (Customer care consultant) at Keystone bank....When I was asked how many languages I could speak , I posed and said three.... Igbo, Pidgin and English ...they were surprised I just told them almost anyone can understand pidgin somehow as long as you can use a bank

I was called tho but a better offer already came

Pls try to know their salary scale for the position you're applying for and tell them 5k below it or 10k above it as the case may be

No fear nah small challenge!!!

Bro.. I like your confidence. I'm a fresh graduate who just finished service and can do with all the advice I can get. Can we discuss privately, if that's. Okay with you?
Re: Call Centre Agent by stubbornman(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2017
Appraizzal:

Bro.. I like your confidence. I'm a fresh graduate who just finished service and can do with all the advice I can get. Can we discuss privately, if that's. Okay with you?
Okay bro.
Re: Call Centre Agent by yakson123: 1:25pm On May 13, 2017
I did the interview im very Sure im getting it in Jesús ñame any development Just let us Know please

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent by Appraizzal: 6:09pm On May 13, 2017
stubbornman:
Okay bro.
Thank you... I'll pm you right away
Re: Call Centre Agent by gladlacute(f): 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
yakson123:
I did the interview im very Sure im getting it in Jesús ñame any development Just let us Know please
Me too ooh!I claim good news in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Call Centre Agent by johnsoay: 9:21pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=yakson123 post=56483646]I did the interview im very Sure im getting it in Jesús ñame any development Just let us Know please

Amen. Congratulations in advance bro. Please share with us what you were asked
Re: Call Centre Agent by Sleezwizz: 11:47am On May 14, 2017
yakson123:

Did they say u must be able to speak at least 2 Nigeria languages? What is d salary?
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
pls what and what did they ask you. I rescheduled mine, cos I am. currently outside lagos
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 14, 2017
Can I go and gate crash for this interview tomorrow ??
Re: Call Centre Agent by betty616(f): 3:56pm On May 14, 2017
Oluwababy:
yes
Re: Call Centre Agent by HonOlagrace: 4:05pm On May 14, 2017
Pls.when sending a CV via mail, is it best sent in word format or in pdf?
Re: Call Centre Agent by Sanchez01: 4:59pm On May 14, 2017
HonOlagrace:
Pls.when sending a CV via mail, is it best sent in word format or in pdf?
It depends, mostly. However, by default, you should always send a PDF format. It is dangerous sending your CV to a prospective employer in a Word format.

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent by yakson123: 5:19pm On May 14, 2017
i did attend the interview the woman asked me question basically on my previous expereince Which was customer service and Some call center questions like what is outbound and inbound call how will you handle an irate customer, tell me how you Have handled one before are you on social media finally how many language can you speak for intergrity sake i told her only English... im thou Sure of the job in Jesús ñame Amen......
Re: Call Centre Agent by bravesoul247(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2017
Oluwababy:
exactly what I thought. Na to Gate crashing sure pass oo
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2017

What's up? How was it?
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
bravesoul247:
exactly what I thought. Na to Gate crashing sure pass oo
How was it?
Re: Call Centre Agent by bravesoul247(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2017
anakac:

How was it?
didn't go jor. I told my younger brother to go since he's also seeking for a job, he said they needed 1 year experience but they have other positions whuch are mostly sales.

You sound like you couldn't make it too or did you go?
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 1:38am On May 17, 2017
bravesoul247:
didn't go jor. I told my younger brother to go since he's also seeking for a job, he said they needed 1 year experience but they have other positions whuch are mostly sales.

You sound like you couldn't make it too or did you go?

I didn't oh.
Since I heard about the language barrier I wanted to be absolutely sure before I went there
Re: Call Centre Agent by bravesoul247(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2017
anakac:

I didn't oh.
Since I heard about the language barrier I wanted to be absolutely sure before I went there
How many local language can you speak?
Re: Call Centre Agent by Nobody: 11:15am On May 17, 2017
bravesoul247:
How many local language can you speak?
None
I'm igbo
And my igbo sef is "bend bend Lagos igbo"
Re: Call Centre Agent by bravesoul247(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2017
anakac:

None
I'm igbo
Lol... Chai. . Onyigbo nka sef. You suppose sabi speak yoruba atleast since you're based in lagos na
Re: Call Centre Agent by jeffery23: 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
URGENT
Hello peeps, can one still go there this week?
Re: Call Centre Agent by dilini(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
anakac:

None
I'm igbo

LOL...This one got me cracking. .. "bend bend Lagos igbo"...

I am an igbo guy and didnt learn how to speak my language not until when I got to 18+ I started practising very hard how to converse very well in igbo language. Now, I can speak it (not fluently though but above average). I can speak yoruba very well and communicate in English more fluently (even with an English accent)..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Engineers Need Pdms / Portharcourt Based O'level Holder / Get Trained And Stop Looking For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.