Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

At The Breaking Point. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At The Breaking Point. (708 Views)

Value Point Hr Interview Invitation / Cash Point Officers At Shoprite / N-POWER LAGOS Alimosho LGA. Meeting Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The Breaking Point. by adneeprosper(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2017
I don't just have a choice but to voice out. Am a graduate of forestry and wildlife management (2.1), done with my Nysc, i have good and practical experience as hotel manager, but no job yet.I also have over 10yrs driving experience. I have got family looking up to me. I desperately need help.
Am based in Kaduna and ready to relocate should the need arise.
Thanks.
Re: At The Breaking Point. by bobdobbs: 12:06am On May 12, 2017
This place censors links, so just google "jiji kaduna jobs" and you'll find a bunch.

Here's one posted today for a driver, also looking for document delivery driver apparently:

"Requirements:
Applicants must have minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in driving and automobile maintenance.
SSCE, Diploma, OND in any field.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants should forward their Cv to or send name, address, phone number to the number display on this advert. Please note that Applicants who apply more than once will automatically be disqualify and all calls/inquiry should be done during working hours and days alone. (8:00am-5:00pm) Monday to Friday."

The phone number is 08028183596 "Ray's Corporation" text them you're a grad, have driving exp and are willing to start right now.
Re: At The Breaking Point. by adneeprosper(m): 1:38am On May 12, 2017
Thanks so much. But i have been applying all these while. Am on ng careers, naij jobs, career 24 and even jiji. Its out of exhaustion that i came here
Re: At The Breaking Point. by adneeprosper(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2017
Let's help out pls
Re: At The Breaking Point. by adneeprosper(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Still in need would appreciate any job in the north
Re: At The Breaking Point. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2017
adneeprosper:
I don't just have a choice but to voice out. Am a graduate of forestry and wildlife management (2.1), done with my Nysc, i have good and practical experience as hotel manager, but no job yet.I also have over 10yrs driving experience. I have got family looking up to me. I desperately need help.
Am based in Kaduna and ready to relocate should the need arise.
Thanks.
www.aspiracostmetics.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Please Who Else Got This Invite From MET. NIG. LTD / Vacant Job Position As No Experience Is Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.