Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Here Is Your Chance To Get A Relevant Job Updates Withing 24hours - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Is Your Chance To Get A Relevant Job Updates Withing 24hours (427 Views)

NNPC SURVEY Of States - Click To Know Your Chance / Join Whatsapp Group For Latest Job Updates & IT Placement Opportunities / Latest Daily Job Updates In Nigeria - April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Your Chance To Get A Relevant Job Updates Withing 24hours by apeiron24(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2017
I hate the idea to say there is no Job in the country. Thousands of Job openings and opportunities are available every day. But most people are just too busy to see the information not to talk of giving it a try...

You don't have to sit down at home as family, neighbors and asking you "You are still at home?" or sending on annoying errands.

I know you are good at something, i know you can be the best if you could just get a Job to use your skillz... Do something right Now!!!

How about you create a Job demand, telling us the kind of job you want and our Team will find you latest relevant jobs across the country. And even send you a mail to notify you.

Simple...... here is how to make that happen... read the Million Dollar instructions below and act on it asap...

Instructions On How To get A relevant Job Updates

Note: I am not saying its 100% sure you will be employed for every Job we post .... But with Your extra-ordinary CV, a captivating cover letter and Prayers, you might get employed.

Just Give every relevant Jobs a shot.... all you need to do is just upload your CV......

Some will read this and ignore this, Some will scroll back up and check the instruction and follow it..... its as you wish.... am just doing this because i believe you can be really better than this.... I believe in you....

If you have decided, CLICK HERE and lets get started

"Decide what you want, and then act as if it were impossible to fail." Brian Tracy

Bonus Tips.....
We can also help you review your CV and teach you how to create a Charming Cover letter that no company would want to reject.

(1) (Reply)

People And Finance Manager At She Leads Africa / Male Cook Living On The Island Wanted Urgently / British High Commission (BHC) - 3 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.