Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget (10674 Views)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / This Is How National Security Council Looks Like / President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Arda1000(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2017
Chai!this people stupidity has reached mars
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Baamivic: 11:25am On May 12, 2017
We are hearing Billions, Millions, Trillions everyday and 70 percent of Nigerian are suffering.
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by sirwhyteB(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2017
Nigerian is in deep mess Our leaders are very unjust and very confused Always laying emphasis on high level of political prejudice
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Rexnegro(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2017
Sunnycliff:
We need to be recolonized! That's my suggestion
I swear I concur bro
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Nihao: 11:36am On May 12, 2017
Yans, Please what is the different between PDP and APC? To me it seems they are the same oo. Wow when Naijas dey hungry these guys are busy sharing the national cake ok oo. Hope this budget can fix the economy a little to help the masses.
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Nigeriadondie: 11:38am On May 12, 2017
Nigerians let us all go down and raid d government houses it is going on in Venzuela it happened it Tunisia and the president ran away. Nothing wud change until something drastic is done.
Useless Ben Bruce and hypocrite Shehu Sani u see that u are all part of the thieves. U claim to ve common sense or to represent the people but its obvious u guy re not different

1 Like

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by blaqroy: 11:43am On May 12, 2017
Headache oo embarassed embarassed
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Nobody: 11:48am On May 12, 2017
Un-repentant thieves!
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by emorse(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2017
Bants:
APC politicians are stealing the money right in our face atleast PDP did it behind us.

This is not to insult you bro but after about twelve years on Nairaland, this happens to be the dumbest comment I have ever read.

2 Likes

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by jobbers: 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
blowing money fast
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by owooba: 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
ohh boy. i beg all my strong gullible nigerians to let this be the last time we let this kind of a criminal mind set of uneducated people, that can't help or better yet contribute to this great country, they no fit put naija on the map self, we the youth world wide of nigeria indigene are the one always moving this country, so now i want to know how come this old succumbs dictate our life. (F.Y.I) AM CALLING ON ALL YOUTH THAT HAVE GOOD INTEREST FOR THIS GREAT NATION TO JOIN TOGETHER AND PUT UP A LEGIT PROFILE AGAINST 2019. We should start now and stop waiting for some so called God-father and things to keep fucking us up.....
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Bants(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2017
emorse:

This is not to insult you bro but after about twelve years on Nairaland, this happens to be the dumbest comment I have ever read.

Thanks i am glad i broke your record lol good to be know for something
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by emorse(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
Bants:

Thanks i am glad i broke your record lol good to be know for something
Thank you too for not taking it the wrong way. Cheers.
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Kiakia(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
They jerked up the budget by N143 billion and appropriated a large chunk to themselves. Issokay!
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Bants(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
emorse:

Thank you too for not taking it the wrong way. Cheers.

Hey you welcome fam
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Daboomb: 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
chukxie:
With the unimaginably huge amount of money allocated to running democracy in Nigeria, it is safe to say Nigeria has the most expensive democracy in the world. Nigeria is nothing but a doomed, visionless, and "fantastically" corrupt country where politicians and their cronies live like kings and queens while the governed live like paupers. sad

NASS should just be scrapped or made a part time job.

Let those that have "real interest" of assisting the country (as opposed to those who are there for the MONEY), come forward and be made Legislators...and be paid a SMALL, FIXED Honorarium that can offset just part of their expenses.

In this era of technology, we dont need to gather almost ONE THOUSAND FOOLS, LOOTERS and THIEVES, House them, feed them, buy them Bullet-Proof SUV's, sponsor their troves of Girl-friends, buy them Houses, and make them live like Kings (while Citizens die of Poverty!).... just because we want to claim we are practising Democracy!

From their different Houses all over the country, those who decide to voluntarily be Legislators can use VIDEO CONFERENCING and FILE SHARING for whatever Legislative duties they do in that NASS...... at least they wont be able to throw chairs or punches at each other.

6 Likes

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Daboomb: 12:48pm On May 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Nigerians let us all go down and raid d government houses it is going on in Venzuela it happened it Tunisia and the president ran away. Nothing wud change until something drastic is done.
Useless Ben Bruce and hypocrite Shehu Sani u see that u are all part of the thieves. U claim to ve common sense or to represent the people but its obvious u guy re not different

You said well...but just watch as the Cowards turn it to a PDP Vs. APC or YORUBA Vs Ibo or Christians Vs. Muslims fight!
In the end, everyone suffers.

2 Likes

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by lollytk(f): 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
Bants:
APC politicians are stealing the money right in our face atleast PDP did it behind us.
no difference cry

1 Like

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by GOFRONT(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2017
Nigeria......No HOPE!!!!

1 Like

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by awa(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
Still APC and their supporters would proudly tell us Baba is working....
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Adebowale001(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2017
C the millions that will b spend on refreshments and meals Una wives no dey cook for u?

1 Like

Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by symbianDON(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2017
until the youths of this country take their destiny in their hands by rising up against these highly immoral criminal political class there will be no respite from all this uselessness. imagine flaunting all these figures before us with impurity !!!!
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by reptile1: 2:10pm On May 12, 2017
This country is a confirmed zoo
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by owooba: 2:39pm On May 12, 2017
Daboomb:

NASS should just be scrapped or made a part time job.

Let those that have "real interest" of assisting the country (as opposed to those who are there for the MONEY), come forward and be made Legislators...and be paid a SMALL, FIXED Honorarium that can offset just part of their expenses.

In this era of technology, we dont need to gather almost ONE THOUSAND FOOLS, LOOTERS and THIEVES, House them, feed them, buy them Bullet-Proof SUV's, sponsor their troves of Girl-friends, buy them Houses, and make them live like Kings (while Citizens die of Poverty!).... just because we want to claim we are practising Democracy!

From their different Houses all over the country, those who decide to voluntarily be Legislators can use VIDEO CONFERENCING and FILE SHARING for whatever Legislative duties they do in that NASS...... at least they wont be able to throw chairs or punches at each other.

@Daboomb

i like your suggestion i hope the right ideological set of people can take it and use it in solving all these money wasting plans, Enough is Enough, since primary school days back then.... i have be readying about money money money of the government and when i come home to nigeria on vacation i be surprise that my child hood friends are looking bleeped up, NO IMPACT or whatsoever added to there life. SAD. (need to be a change of Everything in NAIJA) God bless.
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by yahmohy27: 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
Sunnycliff:
We need to be recolonized! That's my suggestion
No let the military take over Atleast for a year
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by dignity33: 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
The Executive budget pls?
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by hotseat: 5:15pm On May 12, 2017
They know Nigerians are toothless bulldogs. We can make so much noise....and that's where it ends. Useless country, useless people! Second bass jare!
Re: How National Assembly Will Spend 125 Billion Naira Budget by Gravas(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2017
Why wouldn't they spend such huge amount when they have outrageous allowances such as sitting allowance, standing allowance, sleeping allowance, eating allowance, laughing allowance, dancing allowance, clapping allowance, kissing allowance etc. They even collect allowance for bleeping their wives. It is very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"DSS Can Now Detain Suspects For 45 Days" - Abuja High Court / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2018) / Let’s Position APC To Win Again In Edo, Ize-Iyamu Tells Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.