Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. (567 Views)

Billionaire Investors: 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / Is The Additional 12K Necessary For Registration Of Business Name On CAC? / Plz Help Me To Make Money I Need My Code In Mtn Which People Can Suscribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2017
MTN are very greedy. Before now, N10000 wort of recharge card was sold at N9700 which is N300 gain but now it is sold at N9900. So how can someone make only a profit of N100 in a business he or she did with N10000. And if the person mistakenly recharge one card it means there's no profit at all. Glo, airtel and etisalat are still selling N9600 for N10000 wort of recharge card.
Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by seunlayi(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2017
Imagine that you ll have to do 100 transactions with different people before you can gain that little amount out of which you may have to call customer care before maybe like 5+ out of the batch may have issues, change palaver when they have you 1000 note for a card of 100 naira, etc

That thing should not be sold for more than 9200 at most.
Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by seunlayi(m): 6:27am On May 12, 2017
Please

@lalasticlala, let the world see this
Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by wydmag(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2017
MTN has been exploiting Nigerians since inception, the funny thing is that the Nigeria Govt won't do anything about it!
Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by Partnerbiz(f): 6:34am On May 12, 2017
I know cos i sell data. But customers won't understand.
These people rake in billions from Nigeria every quarter and remit to SA illegally.

They just paid NCC 30bn last 3 wks.
They make a lot of money yet their retailers suffer.
Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by kabayomi(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2017
MTN your days are numbered, we hereby sentence you to be remanded back to ya SA

Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by Redoil: 6:51am On May 12, 2017
Typical nigeria making noise as usual at the end of the day mtn will bribe the head of the cabal with a paltry sum of N500 billion
Re: Major Reason For The Additional N10 In MTN Recharge Card By Retailers. by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2017
Redoil:
Typical nigeria making noise as usual at the end of the day mtn will bribe the head of the cabal with a paltry sum of N500 billion
that is a abnormal but it is a traditional rite here in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Opportunity / Need Palm Kernel / Start A Robust Hustle And Commit To Investing & Saving All Proceeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.