Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look (1394 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2017
The presiding pastor of Salvation Ministries is at it again. The church embarked of countless projects few months ago. Construction of roads, home for the elderly, rehabilitation of schools, skills acquisition programs etc. The mega church is currently reconstructing some major roads in Port Harcourt metropolis. God bless Salvation Ministries! God bless David Ibiyeomie! God bless all genuine believers of the gospel of Christ!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by sanesta: 7:28am On May 12, 2017
good one. may God enlarge his ministry.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 7:30am On May 12, 2017
If men of God can do much more of these with high degree of accountability, I will start paying tithe.

nice one

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 7:31am On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by mexxmoney: 7:37am On May 12, 2017
This pastor is a great philanthropist. First he helped the public by taking a lunatic off the streets and admitting her in a mental realigning institute and now he is constructing roads in the community. Such a wonderful man!!!! Ride on Sir

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2017
onyenze123:
If men of God can do much more of these with high degree of accountability, I will start paying tithe.

nice one
Some of them are men of integrity.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
This pastor is a great philanthropist. First he helped the public by taking a lunatic off the streets and admitting her in a mental realigning institute and now he is constructing roads in the community. Such a wonderful man!!!! Ride on Sir
Lol. Careful not to incur the wrath of her fans grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 7:44am On May 12, 2017
caringsce:

Some of them are men of integrity.

list them
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
onyenze123:

list them
I can vouch for David Ibiyeomie, Bishop Oyedepo and Papa Adeboye to mention but a few.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 7:55am On May 12, 2017
caringsce:

I can vouch to David Ibiyeomie, Bishop Oyedepo and Papa Adeboye to mention but a few.

grin I will pray for them to do more of missionary works instead of buying PJ upadan
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Partnerbiz(f): 7:56am On May 12, 2017
Constructing roads and Kemi Olunloyo is rotting in jail.smh

Make i comot before dem go begin ask "" is it ur jail?

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Partnerbiz(f): 7:57am On May 12, 2017
Swe below shaa
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2017
onyenze123:

grin I will pray for them to do more of missionary works instead of buying PJ upadan
And how do they go about the missionary work? RCCG has churches in 196 nations of the world and the church is still rapidly expanding. You expect Papa Adeboye to visit the churches with keke napep??

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Constructing roads and Kemi Olunloyo is rotting in jail.smh

Make i comot before dem go begin ask "" is it ur jail?
We're waiting for Cossy to do her worst.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 10:34am On May 12, 2017
caringsce:

And how do they go about the missionary work? RCCG has churches in 196 nations of the world and the church is still rapidly expanding. You expect Papa Adeboye to visit the churches with keke napep??

No, I expect him to fly commercial and visit those churches. Why must he visit those churches often in an era of video telephony?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2017
onyenze123:

No, I expect him to fly commercial and visit those churches. Why must he visit those churches often in an era of video telephony?
Why do you need a private car since we have commercial buses?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 11:18am On May 12, 2017
caringsce:

Why do you need a private car since we have commercial buses?

you are answered my question with a question. I won't answer this until you answer me.

Why must he visit those churches often in an era of video telephony?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by zeongeon: 12:23pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Jogele7: 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
Great work. Mods this should be taken to front page. It's not only controversial issues that you should fly to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
onyenze123:

you are answered my question with a question. I won't answer this until you answer me.

Why must he visit those churches often in an era of video telephony?
My uncle visited Nigeria last year and was meant to leave for the US via Lufthansa from Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos. His flight from PH to Lagos was delayed and he eventually missed his flight back to the US that day. If Papa Adeboye is to visits all countries where RCCG is planted yearly, he would need to travel to 196 countries. We have 365 days in a year and you have to visit 196 countries in 365 days, do the maths bro. He still presides over affairs of the churches here in Nigeria. He's also invited to speak in other churches as a guest minister and also holds crusades round the globe. You expect him to fly commercial to attend to such busy schedule?
Why visit the churches in an era of video telephony? He's a Pastor, not just a televangelist.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 12, 2017
caringsce:

My uncle visited Nigeria last year and was meant to leave for the US via Lufthansa from Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos. His flight from PH to Lagos was delayed and he eventually missed his flight back to the US that day. If Papa Adeboye is to visits all countries where RCCG is planted yearly, he would need to travel to 196 countries. We have 365 days in a year and you have to visit 196 countries in 365 days, do the maths bro. He still presides over affairs of the churches here in Nigeria. He's also invited to speak in other churches as a guest minister and also holds crusades round the globe. You expect him to fly commercial to attend to such busy schedule?
Why visit the churches in an era of video telephony? He's a Pastor, not just a televangelist.

So this is why he has 4 private jets? grin

Well, I admire him as a successful pastorprenuer. He should do as he pleases after all, church members will still pay 10% tithe (tax).

I don't pay tithe to him, so it is not my headache.

All I am saying is when church becomes responsible, accountable and missionary, I will start paying tithe. For now, it is a multi million dollar business that yields unimaginable ROI and G. O. are bailing in DA lord grin

"Nigerian prosperity pastors have emerged as some of the wealthiest preachers in the world, but their luxury lifestyles are at variance with the squalor and poverty of most members of their churches"

- Anonymous
Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by caringsce(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2017
onyenze123:

So this is why he has 4 private jets? grin

Well, I admire him as a successful pastorprenuer. He should do as he pleases after all, church members will still pay 10% tithe (tax).

I don't pay tithe to him, so it is not my headache.

All I am saying is when church becomes responsible, accountable and missionary, I will start paying tithe. For now, it is a multi million dollar business that yields unimaginable ROI and G. O. are bailing in DA lord grin

"Nigerian prosperity pastors have emerged as some of the wealthiest preachers in the world, but their luxury lifestyles are at variance with the squalor and poverty of most members of their churches"

- Anonymous
Like you rightly said, you don't pay tithe to them, so why cry more than the bereaved? With or without your tithe, Christianity is spreading like wild fire. With or without your tithe, humanity is being affected positively. With or without your tithe, the revival fire is ever blazing. These men have made their marks whether you acknowledge it or not. You think you know better than millions of their followers? You think you're more intelligent than us? With all the tithes you've saved, how much do you have? Keep your tithe to yourself, it won't affect the income of the church.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 12, 2017
so why cry more than the bereaved?

caringsce

Matthew chapter 7:15-23

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. (They demand 10% of your tithe without being accountable. Did Christ ever demand tithe from his followers while on earth?) 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. (They live luxurious and expensive lives unlike Christ) Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’will enter the kingdom of heaven,but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Importance Of Leaving Lot Behind -bishop T.d Jakes / Pro Samuel Akinbodunse Of FANO TV Exposes Killers Of Popular Zimbabwean Pastor / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.