Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Website For ALL Nigerians - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Website For ALL Nigerians (551 Views)

Chek The Website Created By Nairalander And Live A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Website For ALL Nigerians by bababode825(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2017
Hello All,

My Names are Bababode Babajide Babatunde Adelekan Adesanya.

Over the past few months I have been working on a project.

So what is the project about you might ask?
It is a project meant to aggregate the most relevant websites; mostly in Nigeria, that anyone can access 247/365.

How did I achieve this?
I created a website called oneview.ng to showcase these websites.

What is the purpose?
To enable anyone that desires relevant content in most areas of interest have access to this in a neatly arranged format rather than depend on search engines.

What does it cost?
100% free. We have also ensured that most of the contents offer free services so you are rest assured you will not be asked to part with money.

Do I need help?
Yes I do. I will appreciate if you tweet,pin it, post,like, share it, love it, talk about it with your friends and loved ones.Will also appreciate your feedbacks to better improve the overall user experience.

What else?
We also welcome ad placements on the website to keep the contents fresh,free,relevant and up-to-date. We are also open to advise on content additions and improvements

How can I be reached?
please send a email to admin@oneview.ng

On social media?
Yes. Follow us at oneviewng on Twitter and Instagram

Thank you
Re: The Website For ALL Nigerians by SweetyZinta(f): 7:30am On May 12, 2017
Mr man you are just a person and you can't start an introduction by*****-* my names are even if you've got 1,000 names. get that into your head!
Re: The Website For ALL Nigerians by bababode825(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2017
Dont get offended please. People go about things in different ways. And I will appreciate if we have mutual respect for each other as this is an open forum. Thank you
SweetyZinta:
Mr man you are just a person and you can't start an introduction by*****-* my names are even if you've got 1,000 names. get that into your head!
Re: The Website For ALL Nigerians by Adesege(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
Nice one OP.

I like the concept and i must commend you for a job well done. In between, are you the one who built it?

My suggestions?

When you say aggregate, what algortihm/factor did you take into consideration to agregate each entry?

I will suggest you further break down the categories into sub and sub sub categories. Like Technology blog, Gossip blog etc.

Also, allow visitors to search using filters like category type, most reviewed, most visited etc.

Yes, that means you will have to track each entry's clicks, views and reviews.

Also allow people to add entries without contacting you. I.e by login-in and creating an account.

This is quite similar to one of my project tho but it has a more specific niche.

And as for SweetyZinta, shey someone cannot play with you again ni, OP? Na play she dey play jo.
Re: The Website For ALL Nigerians by bababode825(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2017
Thank you Adesege.

Actaully I had this for quite sometime and I decided to go with my instincts.

Your observations are clearly noted.

I believe this is a start and I will make adjustments along the way to make the website more user friendly.

As for allowing user add content, I am not sure its the best option. There are so many websites/blogs with practically noting to show and allowing people add these content will create a junk website rather than a relevant one. However, if there are any websites that anyone believes qualifies, we are open to adding them as far as it passes the test.

Honestly, there is no particular criteria used for the sites rather than using Alexa and google.

I just want to drive traffic and possibly get some ad placements and we will take it from there.

Also, the web contents are constantly being added as it is a continuous project.

Lastly, the website was developed by my brother. Please help spread the word about the website.

Thank you for your comments and I wish you all the best
Adesege:
Nice one OP.

I like the concept and i must commend you for a job well done. In between, are you the one who built it?

My suggestions?

When you say aggregate, what algortihm/factor did you take into consideration to agregate each entry?

I will suggest you further break down the categories into sub and sub sub categories. Like Technology blog, Gossip blog etc.

Also, allow visitors to search using filters like category type, most reviewed, most visited etc.

Also allow people to add entries without contacting you. I.e by login-in and creating an account.

This is quite similar to one of my project tho but it has a more specific niche.

And as for SweetyZinta, shey someone cannot play with you again ni, OP? Na play she dey play jo.

Re: The Website For ALL Nigerians by SweetyZinta(f): 10:50am On May 12, 2017
Adesege:
Nice one OP.

My suggestions?

Adesege kolework!

(1) (Reply)

Live Update On FUTA Satellite Launch / 9mobile Offers 10,000 Naira Bonus On Daily Basis For 30 Days / New Year Wonder, Basket Motorcycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.