Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (43993 Views)

Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by dechar(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
lonelydora:
Point of correction Osinbajo....The Nigerian President I knew has gone back to a London hospital to continue his 'hale and hearty' treatment. The current President is Abba Kyari.

So between the two mentioned above, who is treating you as a younger brother and son?
Babylon talk
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by kitaatita: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
When Akintola's killers got to his house, they couldn't enter because, Akintola was doing it fire for fire, they retreated. His killers now went to get his best friend who he never doubted his loyalty, Fani Power father of that rabble rouser. Fani Power pretended as if he came to visit Akintola and that he was alone, no one was with him. Akintola opened the door for his friend but he was brutally knocked down by the bullets of his enemies......

Pls Ffk, continue your friendship with GEJ, Osinbajo doesn't need you!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by badbreathcure101: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
Hmmm see the way buhari paid online impostors just pack full the thread like pack f wolves chasing a sheep..

Hmmm, these guys must be really earning well from the online interception job oo
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by allymarry89(f): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Always allow your upper chamber reboot before you comment

Read about osinbajo

Nice response grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by skaramanga: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You've also forgotten to mention that one of FFK's older brothers was gay, lived with a male "partner"and he died of HIV/AIDS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotimi_Fani-Kayode

FFK never talks about him.

The Fani-Kayode clan is one messed up family.

FFK is from a cursed family.
He is just too frustrated by his inability to drive a wedge between PMB and Osinbajo, his deputy
He wanted to sow seeds of discord pretending to be concerned about Osinbajo and crying more than the bereaved.
Now that his usual devious and manipulative scheme has failed his true colors are showing through.
Demented crackhead. Reach for your cocaine snort, fool.

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by okofians(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2017
mr1759:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/862767567282335744
the lousy unchained mad dog is at it again
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Adesege(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:
!

Stop spreading lies. A quick google search and wikipedia will tell you what really happened.

Hear it from the horse's mouth.

“From there, they went to the home of Chief S.L Akintola, who was the premier. When they got there, unfortunately, my mother had phoned Akintola to inform him of what was happening. Akintola had calmed her, assuring that all will be well. When they got to Akintola’s house, he already knew of their coming so instead of coming out, the minute they got there, he called out some of his boys and they came firing with their guns. A gun battle ensued and the plan was delayed. They thought they could pick my father, pick Akintola and go kill them were they deemed fit.
“Akintola wounded two of the soldiers who came and, when his ammunition ran out from inside the house, he came out with a white handkerchief and surrendered. The minute he stepped out, they just slaughtered him, right in front of my father. After they killed him, they moved on with my father to Lagos. When they got there, they went to the Officer’s Mess at Dodan Barracks.”

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Adeevah(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:
When Akintola's killers got to his house, they couldn't enter because, Akintola was doing it fire for fire, they retreated. His killers now went to get his best friend who he never doubted his loyalty, Fani Power father of that rabble rouser. Fani Power pretended as if he came to visit Akintola and that he was alone, no one was with him. Akintola opened the door for his friend but he was brutally knocked down by the bullets of his enemies......

Someone should remind FFK of this on his wall

#Orolofegbo
#OmokekerearaEgbagbeItan

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Pappyjim: 10:56am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

*chai u wicked brov*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by cyrilamx(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2017
But his statement won't be childish or ass licking if he had referred to any G.O as his father in order to get a non-existent spiritual gratification? Enuf of these two face act. If one can refer to a pastor one might be far older than as his "daddy" what stops Osibanjo from calling Buhari who is his boss and president- a father of the nation as his "political" father?
DLuciano:
his statement is childish and uncalled for, is he indirectly pleading bubu people to accept him. Nobody wants to know if he sucks feeding bottle from bubu, all Nigerians are interested is good governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by spafu(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Smh what's wrong with the statement Fani?
A 60 years old man is being treated like a son by a 74 (14 difference and not aged enough to give birth to him) years old man and you don't see what is wrong with it. Kai, you would need to enter the womb again.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Basic123: 11:05am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

This comment made my day.

FFK has psychiatric problem.I don't think he knows Osinbajo mother is still alive.He still has someone to call him "son" despite the fact he is 60 yrs old.

Fayose and FFK are disgrace to adulthood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Tbest20(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2017
Only u are in trouble not we.I know before that some good can never come out of ur mouth ODE OMOuote author=mr1759 post=56441777]

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/862767567282335744[/quote]
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Mozobo86: 11:25am On May 12, 2017
FFK should just shut up.... He doesn't behave like a Yoruba man. Can he call OBJ is friend or brother? That's where you will know who was properly brought up. What's ur business if our hardworking PYO call PMB is father. After all PMB is the father to the nation.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by undefeateds: 11:25am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

oga,pls tell us d source of ur info,not d tales u heard from ur father or mother
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Hassan080196(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Coordinator of gvt affairs and yet he can feed your family for 10yrs without complaining,he can control the eldest being in your family and he dare not obey.
Your king in your village dare not look him look him eye-ball-to-eye-ball.
Your landlord or landlady dare not renovate his/her if the VEEP is gonna pass through your street(if u no dey live for ghetto sep).
You can never see him live
I can continue to mention if u want me to.
shebi na word you won hear,you go hear am today

People like you are just so damn fool.... Like you know the person you're abusing... you're poor doesn't mean that every other person is poor. You need please erase your inferiority complex.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Bobby808: 11:33am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Very rubbish example. If I should ask you, do you know the records of a typical Fulani people? Ok. let me put this quwation in another way. From the history of the relationship between the Hausas and yorubas, can you tell us how it has been? Who imprisoned Obasanjo? Who imprisoned General Paul Diya? Should I continue to count? Let me tell you that the worst ethnic group to live with is the Fulani man. A typical Fulani man ONLY loves themselves. There is nothing you can do to impress a Fulani man. You can even kill yourself to inflience a Fulani man, nothing for you. You want me to give you more examples? Why you nor tell us the killer of Akintola. I can bet you it must be the Huasas because that is how it has been.
As for Suen, do not ban me. I have just told the truth. The time we are in now requires us going far deep into the way who we. No room for reservation.Like what Professoir told us yesterday, we are more devided in this country than before. So, you should now reduce your bans because we must tell ourselves how it is. Thanks. This is the hotest era of our lives
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by citizenY(m): 11:34am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Where did you get this from? reference please.

Thank you.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by positivetaught: 11:46am On May 12, 2017
You may hate ffk,but the implications of what the VP said is that he can not muster the courage to confront buhari on any issue, n this is bad n dangerous. by the way can a 74yrs old man give birth to a son of 60yrs?.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by onatisi(m): 11:52am On May 12, 2017
positivetaught:
You may hate ffk,but the implications of what the VP said is that he can not muster the courage to confront buhari on any issue, n this is bad n dangerous. by the way can a 74yrs old man give birth to a son of 60yrs?.
Ffk is just been plain stuupid in this matter. There is nothing wrong in what osinbajo said. And every right thinking nigerian knows the reason why he said that. If ffk can't fathom the reason why osinbajo made that comment then he should just focus and concentrate more on rebuilding his dying political career
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Fx55(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
Mandesz:
..like a son? today I lost my love for osinbajo. this has gone beyond loyalty.
Can you imagine someone like Atiku Abubakar making such a statement? Even the ultra-reserved Sambo would never say such.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by plaetton: 12:03pm On May 12, 2017
mr1759:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/862767567282335744
I concur with you FFK 100℅.

I am totally disgusted.

It proves that everything you have been saying do far about Buhari, the cabal and Osinbajo is most likely true.

If Buhari treats a 60yr old SAN and law professor as boy, and not a man of equal status, then there is something terribly wrong with this presidency and the system we are running.
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by iamrealdeji(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2017
wristbangle:
Atimes I wonder if this man is mentally stable. A real Omoluabi is not known to be misfiring anyhow. The clueless nature of his I.B popsy has damaged his sense of reasoning.
as if you knew what my mummy says about him. she used to call him a tout
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by iamrealdeji(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2017
skaramanga:

FFK is from a cursed family.
He is just too frustrated by his inability to drive a wedge between PMB and Osinbajo, his deputy
He wanted to sow seeds of discord pretending to be concerned about Osinbajo and crying more than the bereaved.
Now that his usual devious and manipulative scheme has failed his true colors are showing through.
Demented crackhead. Reach for your cocaine snort, fool.
I never knew they were this bleeped up. FFK himself sleeps with his daughters. they're all spoilt children brought up with silver spoon and they refused to give themselves sense as well
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by iamrealdeji(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
Adeevah:

#Orolofegbo
#OmokekerearaEgbagbeItan
my mum Told me a lot about his father. she said his father was very useless like him as well,a real traitor that once said western education should be for children of the rich alone and never wanted free education for the poor. his father was a real asshole
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by iamrealdeji(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
Adeevah:

#Orolofegbo
#OmokekerearaEgbagbeItan
my mum Told me a lot about his father. she said his father was very useless like him as well,a real traitor that once said western education should be for children of the rich alone and never wanted free education for the poor. his father was a real asshole,that's why nobody talks about him,I've never heard any positive comment about his father

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by muzzol: 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
Very rubbish example. If I should ask you, do you know the records of a typical Fulani people? Ok. let me put this quwation in another way. From the history of the relationship between the Hausas and yorubas, can you tell us how it has been? Who imprisoned Obasanjo? Who imprisoned General Paul Diya? Should I continue to count? Let me tell you that the worst ethnic group to live with is the Fulani man. A typical Fulani man ONLY loves themselves. There is nothing you can do to impress a Fulani man. You can even kill yourself to inflience a Fulani man, nothing for you. You want me to give you more examples? Why you nor tell us the killer of Akintola. I can bet you it must be the Huasas because that is how it has been.
As for Suen, do not ban me. I have just told the truth. The time we are in now requires us going far deep into the way who we. No room for reservation.Like what Professoir told us yesterday, we are more devided in this country than before. So, you should now reduce your bans because we must tell ourselves how it is. Thanks. This is the hotest era of our lives[/quote]

Do you know the records of a typical Fulani people? What is in their documented records that you know and is not in public domain?

Who imprisoned Obasanjo? General Sani Abacha who is a Kanuri man.....

Who imprisoned General Paul Diya? I don't know as General Paul Diya is unknown.....the closest i know is President Paul Biya who is not in prison and is the President of Cameroun....however, if you are talking of General Oladipo Diya, he was imprisoned by a Kanuri man, General Sani Abacha.

Google is you friend to investigate the killers of Akintola.....the leader of the team that killed Akintola is Igbo....

Anymore?
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by wirinet(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
DieBuhari:
The VP knows the true age of BUHARI.
If not a 60 year old man will not be talking about being the son of a 74 year old
In the same vain, the VP also knows the true age of Enoch Adeboye. If not he would not be calling himself the son of a 75 year old man.

Also did Fani kayode forget that just 5 months ago, January to be precise, he called Goodluck Jonathan Obasanjo's son.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by galazypro: 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
Ministry Of Finance Release Details Of 2016 Budget; State Minister in the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service the Hon. ... 2017 - 2018 Budget ... announced by the Minister of Finance & the Public Service in the 2016/17 Revenue Measures took effect on April 1, 2017. ... Saturday: CLOSED.http://www.galazypro.com/ministry-finance-release-details-2016-budget/
Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by wirinet(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
positivetaught:
You people are pathetic, it seems your heart is so dark with hatred that you see negatively in every thing.
When your hero, Jonathan was VP could he muster the courage to confront Yaradua or even Turai? In Africa we always refer to those in higher positions as father. We even refer to pastors and their wives as daddy and mummy, irrespective of age. So this is a non issue as with the coordinator ruse you guys are bringing up.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 12, 2017
delishpot:

Yeah, Because it is Buhari. If it was GEJ there would have been a problem. It wouldn't have been between him and his maker again but between him and Nigerians. How eeasily Nigerians look the other way when it suits them. If you leave age falsification which is a no no to ones maker, why not leave GEJ And his corrupt officials to their makers too? Why not leave result/degree falsifiers to their makers? Nigerians sha grin

Whether GEJ or PMB or PYO, whoever does good, good will not depart from such, and whoever does evil, such will reap his reward in full, whatever you does whether good bad, you will receive your reward!

...........and everyone who is delight is in looting and stealing public treasure, and to all those who in one way or the other support corrupt politicians, will certainly receive their reward fully!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.