Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (9034 Views)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by tiwasiaife(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2017
Dottore:
Na our man but truth be told the guy is so selfish. More than a decade as DSP but no commensurate evidence in his constituency. He has many hotels littered across the country.
He only knows how to entertain people in his Enugu residence and sponsor e-warriors to cry foul whenever he runs into trouble.
Someone will come here and start blabbing about his numerous bursary awards. I don't even want to talk about it now.
His unpopularity made him to lose governorship primaries to Sullivan's Ugwuanyi and he quickly ran back to Senate race.
It's well o

Shame on u

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by KVC1970: 8:41am On May 12, 2017
Happy birthday my able Deputy Senate President.
May your days be long and May God Almighty bless and protect you for us.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by lukecent: 8:45am On May 12, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ma distinguished senator. Many more fruitful years
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by freeedosa(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2017
He was about giving me n some people some gifts in my dream this morning.....Happy birthday
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by ladiesBOO(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2017
Dottore:
Na our man but truth be told the guy is so selfish. More than a decade as DSP but no commensurate evidence in his constituency. He has many hotels littered across the country.
He only knows how to entertain people in his Enugu residence and sponsor e-warriors to cry foul whenever he runs into trouble.
Someone will come here and start blabbing about his numerous bursary awards. I don't even want to talk about it now.
His unpopularity made him to lose governorship primaries to Sullivan's Ugwuanyi and he quickly ran back to Senate race.
It's well o
i beg to differ, I don't want to speak bad of him, he's not representing my constituency though, but he's doing well, he has attracted many roads and other developmental projects to his Constituency,as a matter of fact, I'm surely making use of that road today as I'm headed to Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by siempere(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2017
That someone took out time to actually create this thread to wish this man a happy birthday....
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Dottore: 9:35am On May 12, 2017
tiwasiaife:

Shame on u
Na your papa and mama go carry shame. Anuofia
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by chuksonu(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2017
Dottore:
It's well o
You are a big lier.I am from Okpanku which is a neighbouring community to Ike Ekweremmadu,s town of Mpu.I can tell you that all love him and his will always have our votes.
In history of our community,we never had tarred Road until his emergence as a senator representing our constituency.
Now we have one of the best federal roads in the whole of South East.We have electricity and other social amenities all attracted by Ikeoha,Enyioha one of Okpanku.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Dottore: 9:50am On May 12, 2017
chuksonu:

You are a big lier.I am from Okpanku which is a neighbouring community to Ike Ekweremmadu,s town of Mpu.I can tell you that all love him and his will always have our votes.
In history of our community,we never had tarred Road until his emergence as a senator representing our constituency.
Now we have one of the best federal roads in the whole of South East.We have electricity and other social amenities all attracted by Ikeoha,Enyioha one of Okpanku.

Oga I'm from the same constituency. Your type is the reason why politicians are having a field day with public funds.
If some one gets 1m for a project and carryout a project worth only or even less than 10 percent of what he got is it worthy of commendation?
We have a DSP but virtually all the federal establishments under his constituency are in deplorable condition. Places like Federal Road Safety Academy, Police College Oji River, Medium Security Prisons and Barracks Oji River, Federal Pilot Tannery, Veterinary RESEARCH institute, Awgu, Federal Cooperative College Oji, Federal secretariat Enugu, National thermal Electric Generating Station Oji River which when operational could have taken care of at least the entire power challenges of South Eastern States, Enugu-PH express (though recently fed govt has intervened on that but definitely not DSPs efforts) and many more.
I stand to be corrected sir.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by okoliexpress: 9:52am On May 12, 2017
thank you oooo i m not from enugu but i have heard of ho good the man is and the good things he has done for for his constituency and constituents. i know no wetin they pain that guy, maybe he listens to newspaper stand gist or he is expecting the man to come and dash him money in his house
chuksonu:

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by okoliexpress: 9:54am On May 12, 2017
Dottore:

Oga I'm from the same constituency. Your type is the reason why politicians are having a field day with public funds.
If some one gets 1m for a project and carryout a project worth only or even less than 10 percent of what he got is it worthy of commendation?
We have a DSP but virtually all the federal establishments under his constituency are in deplorable condition. Places like Federal Road Safety Academy, Police College Oji River, Medium Security Prisons and Barracks Oji River, Federal Pilot Tannery, Veterinary RESEARCH institute, Awgu, Federal Cooperative College Oji, Federal secretariat Enugu, National thermal Electric Generating Station Oji River which when operational could have taken care of at least the entire power challenges of South Eastern States, Enugu-PH express (though recently fed govt has intervened on that but definitely not DSPs efforts) and many more.
truly you need to be corrected and enlightened....
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Dottore: 9:55am On May 12, 2017
okoliexpress:
truly you need to be corrected and enlightened....
Go ahead pls
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Dottore: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
ladiesBOO:
i beg to differ, I don't want to speak bad of him, he's not representing my constituency though, but he's doing well, he has attracted many roads and other developmental projects to his Constituency,as a matter of fact, I'm surely making use of that road today as I'm headed to Ebonyi state

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Jaykolo10(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2017
Karma dey wait una seh..... All of una karma is coming..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by pushy8: 10:52am On May 12, 2017
55? Mehn this is so not true. Age falsification is becoming a culture in Nigeria. So sad!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by sirjude706: 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
We did it yesterday, and today we are doing it again .Call now to subscribe.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by APCmyheart(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2017
So wetn concern me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 4 Men With Stolen Imo Congress Result Sheets / EFCC: Okorocha’s Ex-aides Go Into Hiding / Rivers: No Remedy For 25 Former Lawmakers - PDP Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.