Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 (1697 Views)

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by gabonsky: 8:04am On May 12, 2017
A Nairaland graduated with Masters in Mechanical Engineering with a CGPA of 3.9 over 4.0 in USA

Yesterday, I was awarded with my Masters in Mechanical Engineering with a CGPA of 3.9 over 4.0.

I thank God for his mercies, my family members for their awesomeness,my friends, my advisor, the Department of Mechanical Engineering at South Dakota State University and my research teammates for all the time, learning, research and teaching experience they provided me throughout this journey.

Now, I look forward to a new adventure.

Congratulation Engr. John Asiruwa for making Nigeria Proud....

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/05/a-nairaland-graduated-with-masters-in.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by Nobody: 8:08am On May 12, 2017
no problem shoki still day shokki
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by BornAgainMay: 8:13am On May 12, 2017
oga, Rick kid, come Nigeria come get em make we put you for front page..

enter UNN get 4.9 out of 5.0 make we fit clap for you but so far is USA even soyinka who graduated with third class in UI made first oversee.

anyways, congratulations!!!

Meanwhile. Bubu needs to greet you

Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by inschool(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2017
congratulations....fello
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by inschool(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2017
congratulations....fellow
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by kennyjam: 11:34am On May 12, 2017
Congratss...... All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by kennyjam: 11:35am On May 12, 2017
OP, gabonsky are you the " Engr. John Asiruwa"?
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
BornAgainMay:
oga, Rick kid, come Nigeria come get em make we put you for front page..

enter UNN get 4.9 out of 5.0 make we fit clap for you but so far is USA even soyinka who graduated with third class in UI made first oversee.

anyways, congratulations!!!

Meanwhile. Bubu needs to greet you
Just be happy for the man.
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by gabonsky: 1:26pm On May 12, 2017
kennyjam:
OP, gabonsky are you the " Engr. John Asiruwa"?

He is a very good friend of Nairaland originally from Benin City.....
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by kennyjam: 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
gabonsky:

He is a very good friend of Nairaland originally from Benin City.....
ok...thanks....
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by hernandson(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2017
congrat
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by mysticgal(f): 5:22pm On May 12, 2017
Congrats man
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by yorex2011: 5:28pm On May 12, 2017
yemimajid:
Leave the mumu.
We graduated together from uniben. We even had MTN scholarship back then in our undergrad days. Nigerians need to learn to appreciate their own and stop saying nonsense.

His Masters GPA is better than his BEng GPA. Which is perfectly normal as one should improve himself and not the other way around.

Congratulations Asiruwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2017
yemimajid:
I tire for some people o

congrats op,no mind some comments here cos is in our blood to hate our own but shower foreigners with ocean of praises
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by Qpetz: 5:44pm On May 12, 2017
Congrats..
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by gabonsky: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
yorex2011:

Leave the mumu.
We graduated together from uniben. We even had MTN scholarship back then in our undergrad days. Nigerians need to learn to appreciate their own and stop saying nonsense.

His Masters GPA is better than his BEng GPA. Which is perfectly normal as one should improve himself and not the other way around.

Congratulations Asiruwa

yea you are very correct with what you say about Asiruwa, let us start to appreciate ourselves ooo

Naija i dey hail una ooooo
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by bartino: 3:47pm On May 13, 2017
Hello house, good morning, I am the John Asiruwa. I appreciate the comments and they are indeed encouraging. Thanks again, I will keep trying my best to represent my beloved country. Home is home no matter how far you are away from it. Up Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by ANNOY(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2017
congrats. I love when good Nigerians make us proud abroad. Am proud to be a strong ebony Nigerian.
Re: Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0 by gabonsky: 8:21pm On May 13, 2017
bartino:
Hello house, good morning, I am the John Asiruwa. I appreciate the comments and they are indeed encouraging. Thanks again, I will keep trying my best to represent my beloved country. Home is home no matter how far you are away from it. Up Nigeria!

we celebrate you brother and we wish you all the best in your endeavour.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Universities Approved Igbos Studies First Before Igbo Universities / Unilorin Sets Cut Off At 180 With 57,110 Jamb Applicant / Get Experienced Loyola Jesuit Entrance Examination Tutors In Abuja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.