Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles (969 Views)

Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) / I Want To Buy Pepsi And 7up Empty bottle with Crate / I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Actuarydeji(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2017
I need a lawyer for advise. Please, I bought 7up soft drink last week, and I discovered different types of particles inside the soft drink. What's the legal consequences of this please? I want to sue them for their negligence.
Below are the images of the 7up soft drink that I bought last week.
Lalasticlala help me to push this to the front page so i can get more help.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Seun

Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Jostico: 8:25am On May 12, 2017
kpata kpata 7up na #80. lawyer #200,000 placing of charges na #80,000 winning the case na #170,000. op please mop your house dirty boy
Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Oladimejyy(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2017
Should we fry popcorn then.
oga that it to the being that u purchase it from and collect your money...
but wait oo are u blind before buying it
Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Kondomatic(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2017
Customer Appreciation Particles. It your bonus

1 Like

Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Actuarydeji(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2017
Jostico:
kpata kpata 7up na #80. lawyer #200,000 placing of charges na #80,000 winning the case na #170,000. op please mop your house dirty boy
Ok sir. I just see the reason why our leaders are treating us like a slave. Guy, please go back to school and study business law again.

1 Like

Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Actuarydeji(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Should we fry popcorn then.
oga that it to the being that u purchase it from and collect your money...
but wait oo are u blind before buying it
No sir. I bought it without looking at it thoroughly. Next time, mind how you talk to people ok.
Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Actuarydeji(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2017
CC: lalasticlala
Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Joyme20: 12:00am On May 15, 2017
Actuarydeji:
I need a lawyer for advise. Please, I bought 7up soft drink last week, and I discovered different types of particles inside the soft drink. What's the legal consequences of this please? I want to sue them for their negligence.
Below are the images of the 7up soft drink that I bought last week.
Lalasticlala help me to push this to the front page so i can get more help.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Seun

Sue them for their negligence grin grin grin

Brodaly, calm down becus tins dnt work lyk dat. Firstly there is no nexus between u and soft drink, secondly u will have to consume that drink before u can bring any cause of action against them, and the consumption must have caused u some damages and again, to succeed with ur claim against them, u will have to prove that the product was coming direct from the company and no back yard hand involve
Re: I Bought 7up With Assorted Particles by Actuarydeji(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2017
Joyme20:

Sue them for their negligence grin grin grin

Brodaly, calm down becus tins dnt work lyk dat. Firstly there is no nexus between u and soft drink, secondly u will have to consume that drink before u can bring any cause of action against them, and the consumption must have caused u some damages and again, to succeed with ur claim against them, u will have to prove that the product was coming direct from the company and no back yard hand involve
You're right, I bought two of their products and I have drank other one. Before I stopped drinking it, it also contains a lot of particles like the one that I have not open.
The drink has negative impact on me after drinking it.

(1) (Reply)

With 30K You Can Start Mini Importation And Sell On Jumia / Is Native Advertising The Future Of Digital Marketing? The Answer Is Inside / Amazon State To Illegally Export Precious Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.