Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? (1510 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2017
Why would our father help some Uncle,when they make it in life and Propably Your dad dies,the wickedness of Some unlce
[Mine Inclusive]intensifies..
I just dont understand.
Please is there any place in The Bible to Pray for God to Touch some of Our Uncles Heart[Mine Inclusive]To Remeber what Our Dad did for Them?

When my dad was alive,he told me how he Helped my Uncle when he was in school,now he has made it to America with his wife, the wife has now given birth to all his children there,all Grown up.
He came Back last 2 weeks,Told me categorically that i Should fasten up my belt and look for Job.
The only thing he gave me is an old worn out laptop:The mouse is faulty,infact the Lapi na Dell D600,Xp.2009,Imagine when we are in 2017

cc:Lalastical,Mynd and Obynsicopy pls move to Front page for More Suggestion
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by talk2alabama: 8:20am On May 12, 2017
Stop depending on your uncles.... Grow up..

1 Like

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:

depending ke...how can i depend on some one who has been away for the Past 20Years
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:

the guy is fucking rich ooooo
infact i just tire..
Need the verse pls
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2017
Am not asking him for money but a little conversation like

1.Guy how far
2.I kw say Naija don cast
3.Oya come follow me Hustle on ur own
4.i help u Get ur papers.

1 Like

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by talk2alabama: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
freethesheeple:

the guy is fucking rich ooooo
infact i just tire..
Need the verse pls
find other ways to hustle na... I have uncles who are bleeping rich but I no dey ask dem for cash...

3 Likes

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
find other ways to hustle na... I have uncles who are bleeping rich but I no dey ask dem for cash...

ok ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by Kondomatic(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
Same here. I don't even call them on phone.
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by Dlionsheart: 9:02am On May 12, 2017
What exactly do you want from your uncle ?

1 Like

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2017
Stop the entitlement mentality. You are not his responsibility. When you let this truth sink in, you will forge ahead regardless of whether he helps you or not.
He ought to help if he can, but if he doesn't nko? Get a job and try to hustle here. He may see your efforts and call you to come over later. Or you may make enough to take you there while he just provides you accommodation &covering till you find your feet.

After every every, some peeps here in Naija prosper more than some outside. Its a matter of grace.

6 Likes

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2017
Why are we always referring to someone we once helped?

Everyone has helped someone at some point in life. Even the most brutal and wicked human being has helped someone. If your uncle decides to help everyone that has rendered him help in the past, he wont survive 1 week. Reason is because, like your father, over 1000 people have also helped him.

I bet, the nurse that fed him when he was still in the cradle also needs help from him, his ex girlfriends who have at one point or the other cooked for him also need his help.
His great grand parents need help, his teachers need help, his past and immediate neighbors need help, his employees need help, his own siblings need help, his kids need help, his friends need help, I can go on and on.

The best way to live a good life is to strive for an independent mindset where you wouldn't have to rely on one uncle for survival.. Reliance on uncles is tantamount to stup!dity. You too should go and work and become a stingy uncle to somebody. And mind you, don't even think you can get rich and satisfy everybody. Dangote has recently sacked over 100 truck drivers... I'm sure Dangote, from the viewpoint of these men, is wicked. Meanwhile, the same Dangote is a Philanthropists to hundred of thousands in various IDP camps.

Whether you like it or not, you will also become a wicked uncle someday to someone. We all are wicked to a category of individuals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2017
it's better you zero your mind, and face the world on your own
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by ajsans: 9:34am On May 12, 2017
Acidosis:
Why are we always referring to someone we once helped?

Everyone has helped someone at some point in life. Even the most brutal and wicked human being has helped someone. If your uncle decides to help everyone that has rendered him help in the past, he wont survive 1 week. Reason is because, like your father, over 1000 people has also helped him.

I bet, the nurse that fed him when he was still in the cradle also needs help from him, his ex girlfriends who have at one point or the other cooked for him also needs his help.

The best way to live a good life is to strive for an independent mindset where you wouldn't have to rely on one uncle for survival.. Reliance on uncles is tantamount to stup!dity. You too should go and work and become a stingy uncle to somebody. And mind you, don't even think you can get rich and satisfy everybody. Dangote has recently sacked over 100 truck drivers... I'm sure Dangote, from the viewpoint of these men, is wicked. Meanwhile, the same Dangote is a Philanthropists to hundred of thousands in various IDP camps.

Whether you like it or not, you will also become a wicked uncle someday to someone. We all are wicked to a category of individuals.
Words on marble for the month of may.

1 Like

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2017
Tanks Guys...Una make sense die..
Was expecting too much bashing..lol..
My head don correct small.
Though am nt expecting any help from him but Rather am amazed.
They say:He who wear the shoe,knows where it pinches him.
Mind u all,if i had depended on him,i wont be alive together....

1 Like

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Same here. I don't even call them on phone.

he is complaining,i dont call him on Phone..I no get time to call him cos he will be like:This Boy is begging me Money.
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by freethesheeple(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2017
The Truth of the matter is that Most Uncle turn away from siblings once they get Married.
This my uncle is having issue recently with his Junior Brother simple because,The Guy uploads pix on facebook and the wife is complaining that he is enjoying their money in Nigeria.
Thats is the reason why he came.
Then upon arrival,he was shocked cos his brother is doing exactly what he says:He doesnt lavish his money as opined by the wife.
The guy is mute now like ode.
He sent the junior bros away from his home,now he is asking he shld just forget and comeback.
He mistakenly said his wife pushed him...lol
Power of women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by amolak: 6:07pm On May 12, 2017
freethesheeple:
The Truth of the matter is that Most Uncle turn away from siblings once they get Married.
This my uncle is having issue recently with his Junior Brother simple because,The Guy uploads pix on facebook and the wife is complaining that he is enjoying their money in Nigeria.
Thats is the reason why he came.
Then upon arrival,he was shocked cos his brother is doing exactly what he says:He doesnt lavish his money as opined by the wife.
The guy is mute now like ode.
He sent the junior bros away from his home,now he is asking he shld just forget and comeback.
He mistakenly said his wife pushed him...lol
Power of women
My brother, we are now living in a wicked world nobody cares of anyone again, It is just a pity! I also have uncle like that, his wife has remoted his brain to the extent that he turns his blood brother to cook and all his wife's sibling live there eat and fat. She just hate to see her husband relative. Women can make or mar
Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
Lol... This just reminded of my so called uncle.... But being someone my late dad helped alot still make me baffle at how people forget things easily. Mind you I'm not depending on him for anything. This is someone that has connections with "Minister of this" and "Senator of that" but whenever I talk to him about helping me get a job (that was last year) he'll tell me that most of his friends that run numerous companies are not recruiting yet. Someone that spends nothing less than 10million for his children's school fees in a session. I can go on and on but I'll stop here cos we all have "THAT UNCLE"

What I'm driving at is this;
*Someone that wants to help you will definitely help you.
* You dont need that uncle to survive. Let your hardwork pay and you'll have stories to tell.
*Because that uncle didn't help you on your way up doesn't mean you should do same to other people.

3 Likes

Re: Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked???? by spencekat(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2017
Although,I don't encourage dependence on uncles to become something in life.The point is that wherever you are now today, somebody or some people helped you to be there.Till date,I hold one of my uncles in the highest regard.The only uncle that I see as a father.Engr.Oji,May God continue to bless you.Well,if your uncle doesn't want to help you,just brace up and fight to become somebody.Rely only on God,sometimes that long desired help comes from an unexpected place or person.

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed / Squander 7 Million With 8 Months / Please How Can I Start A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.