Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari (2242 Views)

Buhari Is A Criminal Terrorist Vagabond And A Useless Worthless Scumbag / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 8:29am On May 12, 2017
yes i said it
a good wife will do everything within her power to make her husband to resign because of his useless health but NO she won't because she's benefiting from it as the first lady
that proves that she didn't love her husband rather she's there just because of the money and fame.
a good wife will save her husband first.

yes i dey my house come and beat me tongue

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Pavore9: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Sighs.....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by emeijeh(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Nobody will come and beat you.. .. You are just jobless

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 8:36am On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:
Nobody will come and beat you.. .. You are just jobless
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by BlackDBagba: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
shocked this morning?!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
BlackDBagba:
shocked this morning?!
yesh grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Adedaniel211(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2017
Take it easy now..
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by tinsel: 9:20am On May 12, 2017
This is the most useless post I have seen in nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by sunnysunny69(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2017
You don't know what it means to resign as a president. You make it almost impossible for your generation to come to attain that position, history will go against them and Hausa won't forgive buhari too, can't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by yarimo(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2017
This is the kind of post you will see, if your village people successfully succeeded in your case.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by dechar(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2017
wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:
Nobody will come and beat you.. .. You are just jobless and half baked jewish

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by psucc(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2017
Op while you are entitled to air your views and hold opinions, there's a better way to do so - civilized.

In fact, you may not know what's going on in the private and so just keep away and let them lived their live. It was not Aisha that brought Buhari there but 'you'.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by emeijeh(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

grin grin grin

Who modified my post? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Elkay3: 10:52am On May 12, 2017
Someone is here taking panadol for another man's wife headache...
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 8:04am On May 13, 2017
tinsel:
This is the most useless post I have seen in nairaland.
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On May 13, 2017
koropotopoto:
yes i said it
a good wife will do everything within her power to make her husband to resign because of his useless health but NO she won't because she's benefiting from it as the first lady
that proves that she didn't love her husband rather she's there just because of the money and fame.

Nd ur mother is a useless wife to ur father .Mumu because u get phone u go dey judge pple anyhw
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by DLondonboiy: 9:18am On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:
[b]Nobody will come and beat you.. .. You are just jobless and half baked jewish and utterly confused and useless and foolish and once again jobless

shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2017
Before you call this woman names have you insulted Nigerians who elected Buhari?

Buhari's health issues is not new news!

Fayose said it so many times before the election, what did you do about it?
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 9:25am On May 25, 2017
krendo:
Before you call this woman names have you insulted Nigerians who elected Buhari?

Buhari's health issues is not new news!

Fayose said it so many times before the election, what did you do about it?

what's this one saying?
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Kemperor: 9:38am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
yes i said it

Hush your mouth...
It is not her fault...
Her stubborn husband is obsessed with power... He is a tyrant that will rather die on sit than allow power slip from his hands...
Let the woman be.. After all she said she won't campaign for him if he doesn't change... That alone should convince you that she has tried already to talk to him... What was the reply she got Bubu told the world in Germany that she belongs to the "kitchen"..
Imagine the kind of insults that will be raining on her indoors almost everyday...
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by Oblang(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
yes i said it

Oya kill urself...
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 9:42am On May 25, 2017
Kemperor:

Hush your mouth...
It is not her fault...
Her stubborn husband is obsessed with power... He is a tyrant that will rather die on sit than allow power slip from his hands...
Let the woman be.. After all she said she won't campaign for him if he doesn't change... That alone should convince you that she has tired already to talk to him... What was the reply she got Bubu told the world in Germany that she belongs to the "kitchen"..
Imagine the kind of insults that willbe raining on her indoors almost everyday...
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Is A Useless Worthless Wife To Buhari by koropotopoto: 9:42am On May 25, 2017
Oblang:

Oya kill urself...
i won't grin
am not awolowo

(1) (Reply)

No Group Accommodates Another In Nigeria / The Northerns Are Calling Nnamdi Kanu's Bluff Over Biafra / Insatiable Greed - Reason Why Nigeria Should Better Allow Biafra To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.