Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim (25916 Views)

Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by admax(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
Okay
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Praktikals(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
My take on this is;
Why is this news? This happens every day in Igboland.
ok
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by oscaruzie(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

My take on this is;

A woman who has a female daughter should not live in the same house with her lover.

Men are polygamous by default... and Preek no go school, so e no get conscience.

Besides why is this news?
This happens every day in Yoruba land.

buh she can live in the same house with her lover if she has a female son abi? continue...

Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Ladyfranzy(f): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
So by sharing this online, the mum will now believe her, is she not crazy?
if you know how it feels not being able to express your hurt and pains to your loved one you will know she is not crazy.
She needs to talk about it to free herself. I can relate to exactly how she feels.
Mothers listen to your girl child and also be careful of so called uncles and relatives
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by pally123: 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
What exactly did he do. I want to know sad
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by 5oyad: 1:45pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

My take on this is;

A woman who has a daughter should not live in the same house with her lover.

Men are polygamous by default... and Preek no go school, so e no get conscience.
Besides why is this news?
This happens every day in Yoruba land.

STOP ALL THIS MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS NOISE. IT IS A BIG INSULT TO MEN
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by vievasforever(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2017
It's so pathetic. What it means is that my step dad is an ANGEL. Took care of me like his own since when I was 3 yrs old. Bathed me dropped me off at school and never a single assault. I only got to know he wasn't my biological father when I was 15. God bless you dad. You are a rare germ dad and I will always choose you over my biological father.
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Wolfbrother(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:

you missed the point but im not surprised
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Charly68: 2:50pm On May 12, 2017
Some women are damned too crazy in love ,how would a woman refused to believe her daughter that her foster or step father attempted to rape her. Would she be joking with such a heinous allegation ? Poverty has really enslaved many souls.
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Newborn40(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2017
I do understand ur feeling, it pain when somebody u call ur mummy or dady trusted u not . Am so sorry , just pray and move on
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Basic123: 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
sorry1:
She is very crazy.
Re: 'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim by Lassbati222(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2017
SwillG:
I thought this thread was about a Nigerian. Na even about that stewpid kantry wey no value human lives sef!

Leaves thread
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Let me come and be leaving too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Bank Robbery In Igarra Edo State / 4 Robbers Arrested While Attempting To Strangle Victim Over N60k (pic) / 300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.