Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly (26634 Views)

Meet The First Female ADC In Nigeria Appointed By Yahaya Bello / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Zik was a figurehead! grin

Ironsi's rule was shortlived even as the nation hadn't yet found its political footing at the time. There was no constitution! smiley

u b illiterate oooo
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by ModsWillKillNL: 12:48pm On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

u b illiterate oooo You are an illiterate

I see!
When an 'illiterate' begins to correct a 'literate' person... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by successmatters(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Lol see the way Afonjas think. What do Igbos have to envy you about.. Your brown roofs?

And their scratched faces grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by shumuel(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2017
Everything about Nigeria now is ''Acting'' grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by flexysam(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
goat beget goat
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by awoo47: 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
successmatters:

And their scratched faces grin
ur hate undecidedwill take u no where angry cheesy

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by Eastwest: 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

The fact that we about to have the substantive presidency again while you crave VP position in 2019 is enough cause for envy.

and what do you get by having a president from your community. the last time i checked Abeokuta and Bayelsa never benefitted from their son being the president. i baffles me that the youths the so called future leaders will not make any worthy comments without resorting to tribal hatred. who did this to us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
Acting president of coordinator of affairs?
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by slurryeye2: 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
See the idiots arguing about Afonja and flatt.ies all through the first page. Shame on this generation I swear. No substance in their cranial box. They will never face an argument constructively, and share knowledge in a way that will benefit them and others. Fvcking tribal bigots.

Congrats to prof. Bande anyway
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by sorzy1(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2017
my former lecturer. nice one
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by GeneralOjukwu: 2:45pm On May 12, 2017
chuose2:

Eyah..They didn't even appoint YOUR father class monitor....

Osinbajo can feed your generations millions of times and you know it grin
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by Smooyis(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2017
slurryeye2:
See the idiots arguing about Afonja and Igbos all through the first page. Shame on this generation I swear. No substance in their cranial box. They will never face an argument constructively, and share knowledge in a way that will benefit them and others. Fvcking tribal bigots.

Congrats to prof. Bande anyway

Thanks sir. With people like you, there is still hope for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by bay30: 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
People keep killing and abusing themselves over ethnicity and tribalism. Ur own people steal ur future and u can do is hail him and back in ur house, u lament over the price of rice and beans. Arrant nonsense!
By the time hunger and poverty finish some people, next time they will not even remember the tribe they come from.

senseless people clapping n worshipping thieves n criminals that steal their destiny away.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
Is that the reason Nigeria National Assembly and presidencies have not been making budgets for the interest of electorates that voted for them

Go to hell with your news and political positions.
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by iJhoe(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
Wei Zhang? Zhang Wei!

if anyone remember this character in what movie?

drop ur acct. no sumtin abouh to enter wink
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by sshalom(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2017
Good news....hopefully more to come about our much battered and maligned country!
Re: Nigeria Appointed Acting President UN General Assembly by slurryeye2: 7:11pm On May 12, 2017
Smooyis:

Thanks sir. With people like you, there is still hope for Nigeria.

I'm just tired of seeing every thread on Politics, crime, travel and culture ending up in tribal bashing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration / Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff / Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.