Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Teaching Job Or Marketing Job For Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Or Marketing Job For Bank (728 Views)

"N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Job Or Marketing Job For Bank by MAKABBEY(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2017
I studied pol sci edu and finished nysc last year, I just started dis teaching job last week Monday and I av anoda offer to become a marketer in a bank, shld I go 4 d marketing stuff, though I didn't no anyfin abt it but I can learn and excel. pls tell m more abt dis marketing b4 I leave my new teaching job.
Re: Teaching Job Or Marketing Job For Bank by adelcole(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2017
Well it depends on your choice Dude. Marketing job for a bank could be challenging although it is interesting as you are to meet ppl, go out to fetch transactions to meet up with your target.

But Teaching on its own part, have minimal pressure compared to Marketing Job. The difference is only if you can withstand the pressure from your boss and know fully well not getting results in marketing leads to the termination of your appointment.

Talking from experience here.
Re: Teaching Job Or Marketing Job For Bank by kunlesufyan(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2017
Which bank? How much? Marketing job is basically account and deposit mobilization, I.E you are meant to go out and source for customers for the bank. There is hardly any marketing job that will pay you above 50k. My opinion, stick with the teaching job and keep searching 40k as salary for teaching is better than 60k for a marketing job where you have monthly target to generate money for a firm, don't forget you don't have rest of mind.
Re: Teaching Job Or Marketing Job For Bank by tosbobby(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2017
Whether to be a bank marketer?
You need to consider the nature of the employment; is it contract or bank direct.
If contract, like say DSA, pls don't take the job oo
If you didn't meet your target within the stipulated time frame, even 1packet of candle cannot secure your stay.
If the bank wants to recruit you direct, then its better and its more secure.

To me, teaching is still better.
The pressure there is still bearable. You will still have all the time to yourself. It doesn't stop you from attending interview when better job comes around.
After school hour, all the time left before the next they also have some economic values.
Teaching is still very goods.

If you need banking marketing job why not combine it if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy At Notore / Job. Ad / Graduate Trainee At Evaton Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.