Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

'apologize To Me Or Face Legal Consequence' -tuface Reportedly Tells Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'apologize To Me Or Face Legal Consequence' -tuface Reportedly Tells Blackface (344 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'apologize To Me Or Face Legal Consequence' -tuface Reportedly Tells Blackface by neky2016: 9:36am On May 12, 2017
Ace Nigerian musician, Innocent Idibia a.k.a Tuface, has reportedly replied the head of the now defunct ‘Plantanshun boiz’, Ahmedu Augustine a.k.a Blackface over his incessant accusations.

In a letter dated May 5th , 2017 and reportedly addressed to Blackface, Tuface demanded an unreserved apology from the singer for his defamatory comments approximately him (Tuface), and his Manager, Efe Omorogbe.

The letter obtained by str8upbangin also alleges that Blackface, might face prison consequences if he does not desist from defaming Tuface.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/apologize-to-me-or-face-legal.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'apologize To Me Or Face Legal Consequence' -tuface Reportedly Tells Blackface by maxti: 9:56am On May 12, 2017
Friends!

(1) (Reply)

Please You Need To See This:halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer / Ariana Grande 'raises £2m' For Manchester Victims With One Love Benefit Concert / Video: Nigerian Church Uses Calabash Tied With Red Cloth For Offering Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.