Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) (31543 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by ebubefavou: 9:43am On May 12, 2017
A wife reportedly stabbed her husband to death with a scissors, following an argument they had. According to their neighbour Chidex Lily, the incident happened at NO. 4 Aguatta St off Omuma Rd. Aba.

The deceased, Obinna, from Mbaise, Imo State, was stabbed, last week, after an argument with his wife got them into a fight. The man, said to be a meat seller at Eziukwu market, died on Wednesday, 10th of May, 2017.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/wife-stabs-husband-to-death-with.html

1 Share

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Destined2win: 9:45am On May 12, 2017
Acting under anger is bad

14 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by sagerasaq: 9:50am On May 12, 2017
And Now for Grand Entrance is the Being who gets all the blame...the Devil... cool
grin

12 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 9:52am On May 12, 2017
Jeez! What are the sons and daughters of men turning into?

Actually, referring to some humans as animals is a gross insult to most animals. This is animalistic and uncouth behavior.

RIP to the deceased.

Abeg if you're reading this, know that the wise man who said "anger is one letter short of danger" knew exactly what he was saying.

Stop testing your argumentative skills with an angry person -- especially a woman. You may not live to tell the story with the kind of hearts people have today.

Walk away and be called a coward. It's better that way.

38 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
shocked ovoko

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Poverty na devil! Anyway, one day, my enemies go come dey look their ugly faces for my moto as mirror.

If you believe, just hit "Like"

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by intruxive(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
cry so sad, this is what happens when a people constantly feed themselves on HATE and hateful messages daily. Say No to hate ( either of other tribes or people) preach love and peaceful co-existence.

17 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
This is why i am scared of women, women are very 'impulsive'......... angry

5 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by chimah3(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
Domestic violence against men angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by DonCortino: 10:28am On May 12, 2017
Na wha o!
Frustration everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 10:28am On May 12, 2017
Some women are evil. If you don't sit down and think of how you will escape their mission they will kill you and you eventually blame yourself when you die.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by bobbyjayremmy: 10:28am On May 12, 2017
Tick kivt
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
We should all learn how to control our anger and frustrations...
Always remember this:
that anger is a small madness,do nothing when you are angry,because what you'll destroy will be greater than what causes it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by uknownforce: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
This one's temper has overwhelmed her, now let her dance to the tune of her music.
Had I known always comes atlast
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by ylaa(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
too bad
where is the killer woman?
now guys go come dey curse us for here
pls my fellow women, no matter how bad your hubby might be,
never ever think of hurting him, rather prayer and patience is the answer
may the soul of this man rest in peace
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Hysmady(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
Endtime happenings everywhere
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
(See sores) inflicted with a scissors...Rip bro
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
Before judging the woman, can we ask what he did?
You know men are evil and annoying.
He was probably running his mouth, or abusing her emotionally. Everyone has a limit you know. Maybe he insulted her parents during the argument
Makes no sense right?

Now, I hope people like martyns303, the self acclaimed woman beater and the 380 people that liked his comment can see why violence is bad? Please come write us a nice story. I am sure you should have one...

When I tell people to condemn all sorts of violence. Preach self-control and stop the justification, they'll say I don't read to understand. What justifies this crime now?
What will this women tell a judge? That they were arguing? Or he runs his mouth?

Walk away! Isn't that easier than hitting or stabbing people?

I await their justification for this. The man is dead now, maybe they would have had something to say if he was alive. cry
RIP to him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked ovoko

slay mama don slay finally... lols

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Lilaex: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
cool
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
chimah3:
Domestic violence against men angry

Most of them are born arrogants

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
Mehn, what is wrong with the blackmans' mentality!!!! angry
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 12, 2017
IRobot7:
Mehn, what is wrong with the blackmans' mentality!!!! angry

What has blackman's mentality got to do with this?

5 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
Nigga. ..I sleep with my gun by my bed side...don't trust no nobody again. ..I make love with ma gun in hand...don't trust no body....

4 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
God should just end the world nah. Is the trumpet missing? Is like this is what is trending. Wife killing husband, husband killing wife, boyfriend burning girlfriend, girlfriend stabbing Boyfriend. I'm just tired of seeing all this news everyday.... Crying

Please what about that new planet? Is like the earth is full already i need to go start my garden of eden there.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Preciousojoka(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
Ahhhhh, and u call that one a woman? shocked
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:30am On May 12, 2017
Sad.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Christane: 10:30am On May 12, 2017
wetin go kil man go kill man ..if to say pastor see prophecy say na scissor dem to take kill am ..hm for say d pastor na fake. .bt d wife shud be arrested n jailed for dis crime ..person go use money marry wife na d woman go cum kill ..z nt my portion nd portion of my fellow nairalanders lick LIKE to claim it.

5 Likes

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by johnshagb(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
Where's the mark on the dead body?

RIP to the man

1 Like

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 10:30am On May 12, 2017
Too bad, whatever covered her eyes and ears must have cleared by now. Devil keep manipulating humans since the time of Adam and Eve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:30am On May 12, 2017
Preciousojoka:
Ahhhhh, and u call that one a woman? shocked

Anyone is capable of murder.
Re: Wife In Aba Stabs Husband To Death With Scissors (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:31am On May 12, 2017
Pocohantas will try to avoid this thread.

Oh. There she is....

pocohantas:
Before judging the woman, can we ask what he did?
You know men are evil and annoying.
He was probably running his mouth, or abusing her emotionally. Everyone has a limit you know.

Now, I hope people like martyns303 can see why violence is bad.
Please come write us a nice story. I am sure you should have one...

Men are evil and annoying. That's all you can say? So abusing her emotionally warranted a physical response. See double standards. You're starting to sound like you have serious daddy issues, poco. undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Nigerian Executed In Saudi Arabia, 14 Others To Follow / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.