Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog (547 Views)

Finally, I Found A Service Which Gives Free Targeted Traffic / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Finally! I Have Been Approved By Adsense Under 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by mrjef: 12:04pm On May 12, 2017
Yeah finally
There are some fake blogger that usually copy my post
so I made some research to stop such

I came out with this.

CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW TO DISABLE COPY AND PASTE ON YOUR BLOG
Re: Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by ITbomb(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
Why should I steal posts from a tk blog.

Ever heard about disable Javascript?
Re: Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by Preciousojoka(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2017
ITbomb:
Why should I steal posts from a tk blog.

Ever heard about disable Javascript?

Lol, but you should have advised him to switch to .Com
Re: Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by Emmysky(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
I can still copy you if i EVER wanted to.
You only used JS to block Copy&Paste. All i have to do is disable JS on my browser and copy your blog up to down.
Re: Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by mrjef: 5:42pm On May 12, 2017
Emmysky:
I can still copy you if i EVER wanted to.
You only used JS to block Copy&Paste. All i have to do is disable JS on my browser and copy your blog up to down.

don't try it oooo
Re: Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by Emmysky(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2017
If you trully want security, Disable C&P using CSS instead of JS.
Note: No matter the level of Js And CSS you put on your blog to disable right-click selection, Opera mini and UC mini will still be able to copy it cus they both disable JS and minify CSS files.

1 Like

Re: Finally, I Found Solution To My Blog by fleps(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
Hahahaha!!!!!!

Some people are just funny!

So you want people to visit your blog and you just pasted that thing up there hoping that people will click.

Shior!

If you're smart enough and learn from experienced peeps you will understand that putting up a full article here and placing your link as source (even if it is .tk) might have the slight opportunity of getting to front page and having more people say:

"Wow. If such tip can come from this website, there may be more. Let me head there!"

What matters is the quality of info and not the .ga, .tk, or .cf TLD

(1) (Reply)

Closed / How To Make Money From My Website /blog. / What Is Nairaland Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.