Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National (753 Views)

8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by MBAISEBLOG: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
ABUJA IS UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK,I SAW OVER 50 MILLION DEMONS SINGING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM TWO DAYS AGO....PASTOR HUMBLE.

I want to first of all blame Nigerians for not praying for our leaders everyday.

They all (the leaders) are under spiritual attack.

God opened my eyes and I saw demons all over Abuja, some are short while some are tall,singing national anthem, and God said "these are the rulers of darkness according Ephesians 6:12.

These rulers of darkness influence the leadership of every nation. At times, they control the rulers of the people". I want to request that the leadership of our country should bring me on board to pour oil everywhere in Abuja,including conducting deliverance on every willing Nigerian politician.

Lastly I am advising that the Senate should initiate a bill that ensures the politicians are delivered from evil spirits before contesting for any political positions. Our politicians need serious prayers and counsel for better Nigeria.God deliver our politcian in Jesus nameABUJA IS UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK,I SAW OVER 50 MILLION DEMONS SINGING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM TWO DAYS AGO....PASTOR HUMBLE.

I want to first of all blame Nigerians for not praying for our leaders everyday.

God opened my eyes and I saw demons all over Abuja, some are short while some are tall,singing national anthem, and God said "these are the rulers of darkness according Ephesians 6:12.

These rulers of darkness influence the leadership of every nation. At times, they control the rulers of the people". I want to request that the leadership of our country should bring me on board to pour oil everywhere in Abuja,including conducting deliverance on every willing Nigerian politician.

Lastly I am advising that the Senate should initiate a bill that ensures the politicians are delivered from evil spirits before contesting for any political positions. Our politicians need serious prayers and counsel for better Nigeria.God deliver our politcian in Jesus name
ABUJA IS UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK,I SAW OVER 50 MILLION DEMONS SINGING OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM TWO DAYS AGO....PASTOR HUMBLE.

Lastly I am advising that the Senate should initiate a bill that ensures the politicians are delivered from evil spirits before contesting for any political positions. Our politicians need serious prayers and counsel for better Nigeria.God deliver our politcian in Jesus name
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by Homeboiy: 12:23pm On May 12, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by 4rty(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmmm.....no comments abeg coz this one pass me. Let me come n be going. cool
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by ahaika23: 12:33pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by ammyluv2002(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by Ikem11(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
Singing what? National anthem? Lmao! Seriously I was just imagining how they will queue up in lines singing the thing lol
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by adoyi8: 1:14pm On May 12, 2017
lol. Not up to 50 million Nigerians can sing our national anthem so that's a good thing.
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by bennyann: 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
This is funny.

But I thought singing of the national anthem is a pledge of loyalty to the country. shouldn't that be something good or is there another national anthem?

Stanza 1 or 2? Let me sing it first.

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

Demons can't sing the national anthem. The lyrics are even too powerful for them to try.

Let's not forget to pray for our leaders daily and Nigeria as a whole. It's our duty as watchmen.
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by Wilgrea7(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
you saw 50 million demons?? and no single angel... you saw 50 million demons... and they were so jobless to be singing national anthem .... i give up
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
MBAISEBLOG:

..I saw demons all over Abuja, some are short while some are tall,singing national anthem...

Rather patriotic demons
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by jayriginal: 2:45pm On May 12, 2017
This is downright hilarious.

Who counted the demons? If a demon is itself demon possessed (a reasonable possibility) , how do you count it?

What language were they singing the national anthem in and didn't you find the sound of 50 million singing demons rather deafening?
Re: Abuja Under Spiritual Attack,i Saw Over 50 Million Demons Singing Our National by Topgainer: 3:30pm On May 12, 2017
Is it not the same guy that saw 50 demons in Daddy Freeze?
Prophet Humble let me advise, get down to River Nile meet the African King of Devils ask him for powers to be famous and rich, powers to hold many spell bound, powers over cities/territory such that faithless men and ladies will fall over to call you Papa, Daddy and spiritual Father, ask him to give you just one god that will be referred to as god of Prophet Humble by the hypnotized worshippers.
All these your visions of demons will not increase the patronage of your Church Center at least not from Abuja Politicians. Learn from other talknado prophets, acquire tricks and have your center swell with miracle hunters and ladies of easy virtues.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Birth Day Says About You / See The Truth About The Woman Tb Joshua Turned To a Man / Punishment Of Junior Pastors In Front Of Members, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.