Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Advise On Additional Documents For French Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On Additional Documents For French Visa (445 Views)

Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) / Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found / Is It Too Early For French Student Visa Passport Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Additional Documents For French Visa by electromagnito: 1:08pm On May 12, 2017
Admission letter
Passport
Statement of purpose
Statement of account from my uncle (different surname though)
Letter from Bank
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsorship passport
Picture of me And my uncle
List of family names
Family book

Abeg I no want refusal for French visa.... Pls wetin dey miss
Re: Advise On Additional Documents For French Visa by Mcowubaba: 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
electromagnito:
Admission letter
Passport
Statement of purpose
Letter from Bank
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsorship passport
List of family names
Family book

List of any Relatives currently in any European country (I don't really kno5w whether this applies to France, but some EU countries request this information)

List any previous Visa denial to any country and state the reasons you were denied, if any.

Will medical insurance be provided by your institution in France ? If not, you may require to get a private traveler medical insurance coverage.

What are your accommodation plans, are you planning to stay with any family or friends when you arrive France? Or are you going to rent an accommodation, or has your institution in France already provided this for you?
You must provide evidence of accommodation or booking of an accommodation.

If you have payed any tuition fees, submit the receipts along with your visa application.
If you haven't make sure the amount in your sponsor's account is enough to pay for both the tuition and living expenses for the duration of your program.

1 Like

Re: Advise On Additional Documents For French Visa by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2017
electromagnito:
Admission letter
Passport
Statement of purpose
Letter from Bank
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsorship passport
List of family names
Family book

wch one u wan go bros..make I pm you make we yan for italo matter small..

(1) (Reply)

Harness The Power Of Digital Marketing As A Core Driver Of Your Busines’s Market / USA Travelling. / Top Travel Destinations Which You Have To Visit Once Before You DIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.