Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB (2552 Views)

Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by ProsperOkec: 1:21pm On May 12, 2017
Prosperity Okechukwu News Caster

Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps , Niger Command , has deployed 70 personnel to provide security in all the 14 computer - based centres for the conduct of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in the state .
The state Commandant of the Corps , Mr Phillip Ayuba , made the announcement on Friday in Minna in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria .
He said that five personnel would provide security in each of the 14 centres spread across the state .
He said that the corps would work with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board to ensure security at the centres before and during the computer - based test .
Ayuba urged prospective candidates to be law abiding, adding that the NSCDC personnel would be professional in carrying out their mandate to ensure hitch- free examination.
He said that monitoring team had been constituted to monitor the conduct of the exercise in the state .
It is reported that JAMB had registered 1 . 7 million students across the country to sit for the 2017 UTME computer - based test .
It is the highest figure in 39 years of the board ’ s existence .
( NAN)

http://punchng.com/nscdc-deploys-70-official-to-man-utme-centres-commandant/
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by ProsperOkec: 1:24pm On May 12, 2017
mynd44
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by sirusX(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
As e dey hot...I hope say kids never find way bypass security? cheesy
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
this is not a good news o
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by OfficialAwol(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
They will still cheat

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Seun, la-la, do something about this..
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by ProsperOkec: 1:38pm On May 12, 2017
mynd44 this is a bad news o. put it on fp
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by uknownforce: 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
this is not a good news o
lol.
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by uknownforce: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
same thing we heard last year.
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by ProsperOkec: 4:56pm On May 12, 2017
mynd44
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by Wolfbrother(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2017
They look young
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:
They will still cheat

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Seun, la-la, do something about this..
they barred u from creating topics abi u don't know how to go about it?
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by OfficialAwol(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
they barred u from creating topics abi u don't know how to go about it?

I think I don't know how to
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I think I don't know how to
is very simple. just visit any section u want to create topic on ,at the top ,u will see it there.just click on create topic .

below screenshot is what u will see once u visit any section,u then click on create new topic

1 Like

Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by tydi(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2017
if they like they should bring in all the security personnel, no b nigeria again we der,,that cannot stop the runz that will happen during the examination.
let me remind them there are 100 ways to cheat in examination

just like having outside match from you pattern cheesy lol
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by OfficialAwol(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
is very simple. just visit any section u want to create topic on ,at the top ,u will see it there.just click on create topic .

below screenshot is what u will see once u visit any section,u then click on create new topic

Thank you bro
Re: See Security Men Sent To Watch JAMB by ProsperOkec: 10:58am On May 14, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Thank you bro

welcome to Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Study On Cheapest Tuition In Hungary And Malta For International Students / Is It True That Poly Ibadan Is Removed From JAMB List Of Polytechnics?? / Kwara State Poly Student Shot Sporadically On Leg By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.