Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery (35832 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Takeit2017(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2017
Actress ,Damilola Adegibte reveals she has surgery a few weeks ago .

Flashing back" to a few weeks ago, going into and out of surgery. That was one of the most scary and eye opening events I have experienced (I will share details in my next vlog)
Fast forward to today, I am alive and well, and most importantly, I have a better understanding of how fragile life is and how it all can be taken away in one split second.

Consciously choose to be grateful for the things you have. Be kind to one another, forgive yourself and others for mistakes; remember nobody is perfect...neither are you,embrace everything and everyone who makes your life beautiful!

It is my birthday in a few days I have sooo much to be grateful for. I know you do too, if you count your blessings, you will be surprised how many they are.

CHECK SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/damilola-adegibte-undergoes-surgery.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-4En5n4Lw7Fk/WRWnD8yLxTI/AAAAAAADnnA/FE5NzO8AJwo6UxLvdY9ioQgHHWkR-m-CQCLcB/s640/2d6e4cdf7926878a65fa72afd315546b.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by IamAirforce1: 1:24pm On May 12, 2017
Sorry dear

Get well soon pretty lady

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by OfficialAwol(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
The LovePeddler who ran out of hubby house. Afonja girls. Lubbish

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Seun, la-la, do something about this..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by sugarbelly: 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
get well soon dear!
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by MosakuAW(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
Get well soon. cry

I once had a crush on you! kiss My crush disappeared when I heard you got married to one of those people that compete with us in terms of best "Jollot rice"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by TosineGuy(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
all the best. Love u, but i love my gf more than u

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by sunshineV(f): 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
So I shu bake pap?
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Pedagogue: 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
I'm happy she's alive...

Btw, may I use this opportunity to briefly talk about the 'NEW' NAIRALAND!

I've been a member of this forum for quite some time, so I think I can make an informed opinion (though unsolicited) about the current state of the forum...

Methinks @Seun and @lalasticlala are doing an incredible job in keeping the forum alive-especially in light of other competing forces! I really like the fact that the front page is regularly updated & breaking news are readily pushed to the front page!

Having said that, I think @Seun & the MODs must not forget that NL is a forum and not a blog! Thus, unlike lindaikejiblog that is currently struggling to survive because of strong competition from the likes of instablognaija & other Instagram blogs, NL is unique because it primarily relies on posts by Nairalanders.

Therefore, NL needs to ensure that only quality 'amebo' news make it to the front page. Front page Priority should be given to enriching threads. This will encourage more members to create threads. I am saying this because I just stumbled on so many wonderful threads that ought to have been moved to the front page.

Cheers to all Nairalanders!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by mumihaja(f): 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
get well dear kiss

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by tolulinks(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Grow a brain

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by davodyguy: 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Your case has just become worse.
Oluwaseun Osewa owns Nairaland and he's an afonja

18 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by DollarAngel(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
Highest rate of domestic violence is from the SOUTH WEST according to statistics by WVCO. Please let's work towards this

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by nobleblood: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
Unrelated#

Stand or ground with women. Play, laugh..respect them. Self respect grows while at it.

Some men can be just too cheap.
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by cerowo(f): 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
Get well soon pretty

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
What's the rationale in posting such pics and information for the public?

7 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by bay30: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
Sorry dear. U r healed.
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by IRobot7(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
It is well.
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by davodyguy: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
tolulinks:

Grow a brain
He doesn't need one.
Even if its given to him, he can't utilize it

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by femi4: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

cc lala at least 5yrs ban

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by superior1: 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
Atleast, according to her, she learnt a vital life lesson, she should apply that to a future decisions
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by allymarry89(f): 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Seun is also Afonja yet, you need his help. Your problem has just started.

14 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Dajugba: 2:30pm On May 12, 2017
tolulinks:

Grow a brain

He need it. if Possible He can use President Buhari own, than to remain like this. Or find a way to help him.
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by GeneralOjukwu: 2:30pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Your IQ is responsible for this...OBVIOUSLY wink

Sentence 1...abuse Afonja. Sentence 2...asslick an Afonja. WOW, time to go to Shiloh for deliverance shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by columbus007(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:

you have just shot urself in d leg cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2017
Surgery for what?
Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by logica(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2017
DollarAngel:
Highest rate of domestic violence is from the SOUTH WEST according to statistics by WVCO. Please let's work towards this
...yet all the cases of men beating their wives in my area are Igbo. Get it?

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by awesomet1(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
A Message to all of Us!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2017
I, for one, am grateful for every single thing the Lord has done for me. My blessings are uncountable and the biggest of all is my life. Yes, forgive quickly, learn to let things go..life is too short to hold grudges. Love deeply and completely and if you get hurt in the process don't let that change you, because as long as u are true to everybody you meet in this journey of life. God will give to u someone who would be your truest deepest love. And be careful with what you say to other people, you have no idea how something you've said(be it out of spite or anger) can affect someone deeply, even days,months or years after you said it. Say good,well meaning things otherwise keep quiet. Be a light in someone's dark corner rather than try to kill someone's perfectly shinning light. Remember Karma is real,it might take long years but one day it will definitely catch up with you and don't ever forget that every single thing you do in this journey will be accounted for when you get home.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery by emmyhumble(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=OfficialAwol post=56453155]The LovePeddler who ran out of hubby house. Afonja girls. Lubbish

Seun, la-la, do something about this.. [/quote

And I have being on nairaland since 2003 and have create view topics even some
Vital topics that would help people at of danger but noon has ever made front page...these moderators eh I no understand them but the can move just about anything to front page ooo

Just keep on trying sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Marries Louisa Ansong (Photos) / Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years / '' I Don't Wanna Be Single Anymore'' - Onyii Alex Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.