Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street (25116 Views)

Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2017
Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Okon, Big Church Foundation Converge For Take A Child Off The Street Project. (Photos)

One of Nigeria's fast rising Non- governmental organisation, Chigolden Aid Foundation has put smiles on the faces and homes of many children in Delta state with their recent project " Take A Child Off The Street Campaign" that attracted a lot of high profile personalities and celebrities. The humanitarian convergence had the blessings of the first lady of Delta State Mrs Edith Okowa and the support of Big Church Foundation.

The NGO which was spearheaded by ex- beauty queen Chioma Egboh visited some communities in Delta state to execute charity projects‎. The event which recorded impressive turnout also saw Chigolden Aid Foundation conduct free medical checkups, distribution of educational materials, skills acquisition training for street hawkers and sponsorship programs. Selected individuals and brands were honoured with Humanitarian Personality awards.

‎In attendance also at the charity event for Niger Delta region were Delta State Commissioner for Women Affairs, Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk,  Okon Lagos, Wacumzy, Dav Ogbeni, Big Church Foundation, Exposure Multi- media Consult, Amity Global Network etc.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/05/save-soul-delta-state-first-lady-mr-ibu.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by OfficialAwol(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
nice one

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Seun, la-la, do something about this..

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by SexyNairalander: 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
booked

nice move
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
grin
I'm not mischievous

But if I was that boatman, I'd swerve the boat so those ladies's phones will fall into the river.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2017
More

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2017
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2017
Continue

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by marshalcarter: 1:57pm On May 12, 2017
making sense........shey na goat mr ibu swallow lyk dis nii
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by AlexReports(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2017
Good

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by DollarAngel(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
Let's not forget to give back to the sick society, God punish our past leaders that made things hard for us
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Goldenheart(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Akshow: 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
When will oyedepo and the redeem g.o take a cue?

Disclaimer : Don't bother quoting me
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by ODUBEZE: 2:13pm On May 12, 2017
Now this is what I AM talking about. Not some people showing us their body in a Jacuzzi. Showing us their hide out hole called mansion or watch worth millions of $.

Soon to be forgotten people. tongue

This here are the people worth to be remembered smiley
As you see this project through May God bless you, your source of income and keep your own family away from poverty. Amen don climb am.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by okoliexpress: 2:14pm On May 12, 2017
ne kwa ha, ndi ihu foundation.... ndi uwa mmebi.. undecided
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Tickles01: 2:14pm On May 12, 2017
Good charity service
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by brielyo(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2017
Impressive cool cool cool
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Tolbanks(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2017
Good for them
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 12, 2017
Th
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by dgr8truth(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2017
What am I doing here! I shouldn't be here.
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by WaleFolarin: 2:19pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one from the stars

Check my signature and make some cool money tonight
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by ifyain: 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
We are not serious people, it is all about showing off

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Dc4life(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
Wow no life jackets shocked
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:23pm On May 12, 2017
This is the real change we are talking about.

I hope the Senate, house of representatives, Executive and Judiciary arm of government will emulate these people.

Instead of stealing with or without post or pen, invest in your people and this recession will be a history.

We want a practical change visible in the lives of every Nigerians and not theory!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2017
These lil kids already twerking before Ten years of age..... Btw nice gesture!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by faithogiga(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2017
The picture quality making me love what this is all about the more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' / Illbliss To VJ: 'May A Thousand Bats Rape Your Mother" / Fela Kuti's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. Post Your Favourite Lyrics, Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.