Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man (838 Views)

Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) / Help!!! I Need Job In Ibadan Pls. I Have Suffered Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by prayerchanges1(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, I found it difficult to narrate my challenges here but they say "a closed mouth is a closed destiny". I am a 2nd class upper graduate of Economics but it's getting out of hand to secure a reliable job, even to meet my ends has not been easy @ all. I seek for help in getting a job, I am presently in ibadan but ready to locate inasmuch I will find something worth doing. Please, help a soul in getting a job. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by mauriceminor: 7:11am On May 13, 2017
can u cross the ocean to bonny.if yes inbox me cherryokafor@gmail

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by Emmaesty(f): 9:31am On May 13, 2017
Are you sure you have a 2.1

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by prayerchanges1(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2017
Yes, I graduated with 2nd class upper. Why did u ask?
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by dedons: 11:17am On May 13, 2017
mauriceminor:
can u cross the ocean to bonny.if yes inbox me cherryokafor@gmail
i can cross sir. I'm interested sir. Please how can I contact you sir?
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by Emmaesty(f): 3:17pm On May 13, 2017
prayerchanges1:
Yes, I graduated with 2nd class upper. Why did u ask?
Nothing serious.

Please state the kind of job you would wish to have. So we can advise you on the steps to take.
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by prayerchanges1(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Nothing serious.

Please state the kind of job you would wish to have. So we can advise you on the steps to take.

I have once worked as an accountant with a supermarket though I am not much inclined with accounting software packages because I studied Economics. I can perform the roles of administrative officer, inventory officer, logistics officer or customer care representative etc. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders, I Need Job To Be a Responsible Man by CellTabRepairs: 6:54pm On May 13, 2017
I never needed to search for jobs. I picked jobs. Train and equip yourself in a core competency or more than one. That's the engine room of enterprises and therefore your demand power base. Try to be like..."If i get it, fine; if I don't, I create one". That is how you can survive this economy!

Train yourself or empower others with this book to earn income; learn how to setup a smartphone service center. INVEST NOW. Billions of people use all kinds of mobile devices; that's a huge tech-support demand market! Get “Mobile phones & Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc Now.

Click signature, view and get it immediately

(1) (Reply)

Rödl & Partner Gbr Ongoing Recruitment / Entry-level/ Fresh Gradute Administrative And Accounting Officer Wanted / Fresh Graduate Sales Executive Recruitment At Oceanblue Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.