Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) (11017 Views)

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by uncommonmartins: 9:40am On May 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:

feather weight?? and he is making that kind shit load of money

am 100% sure i will beat the shit outa dat mayweda guy!

i need me a boxing coach men! any volunteer? angry

Hahahhahahahah dreama

anyway thanks man for the education.
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 10:55am On May 14, 2017
hahn:

Well blessed with what exactly?

Corrupt politicians? Poverty? Diseases? AIDS? Ebola? Lack of constant electricity? Bad roads? Corrupt policemen? Churches and mosques that ensure we are intellectually handicapped?

I can go on undecided

U have to believe in nigeria
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
Isssorite
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On May 15, 2017
So he will go broke from having this meal prepared? There is too much poverty in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 7:11am On May 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:
So he will go broke from having this meal prepared? There is too much poverty in Nigeria. undecided

But why on earth will somebody cook a million naira soup?
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
Medicals100:

But why on earth will somebody cook a million naira soup?

If you think that small amount of food cost that amount, it shows you have no concept of how much food costs in the US.
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 11:16am On May 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

If you think that small amount of food cost that amount, it shows you have no concept of how much food costs in the US.
He might have gone to the most expensive grocery shops in us
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
Medicals100:

He might have gone to the most expensive grocery shops in us

I hope you're joking. undecided
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 3:01pm On May 15, 2017
Hahahahahah OMG
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 5:23pm On May 15, 2017
angry angry
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 6:22pm On May 15, 2017
Cc:Ishilove,mynd take it up
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 8:50pm On May 15, 2017
Lols
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 3:24am On May 16, 2017
For him mind
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Olibboy: 4:31am On May 16, 2017
Na president head e dey cook. e too cost
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by uncommonmartins: 10:51am On May 16, 2017
Hahahahahh Make him no hungry again ooh
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 1:40pm On May 16, 2017
Nice soup
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 9:12pm On May 16, 2017
LAUGH AND LEARN

Do you know its not jangilova epo motor? It is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't know. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now. I am sure 99.9 percent of adults that grew up in Nigeria don't know that the Nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living,standard living". The song in saying " O singo singo, praise the Lord " is actually "O singers sing on and praise the Lord. I know you are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! Are you guilty? Hahahaha! Keep sharing the fun and laugh it off.
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 4:42am On May 18, 2017
Stupid
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On May 22, 2017
OKUCHI11:
ha ha ha I am an ardent follower of YOU AND JOHNNYDON22... AND THE REST... Currently I am at the recommendation stage... Still searching for points on HOW TO REJUVENATE THE DYING AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION... Will gladly welcome an idea
Rejuvenating the culture would have been much better and the culture can be adopted to politics, economy and social structure quite effectively.
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

Rejuvenating the culture would have been much better and the culture can be adopted to politics, economy and social structure quite effectively.

thank you so much for this loan I APPRECIATE IT...
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 22, 2017
OKUCHI11:
thank you so much for this loan I APPRECIATE IT...
smiley
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 9:27pm On May 25, 2017
Hahhhhaahhahaha
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 10:23pm On May 28, 2017
Loks
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by APCsupporter: 11:55pm On May 28, 2017
themonk:

You don't know shit about boxing. Why would you match people in different weight divisions, I don't like mayweather that much because he is too boastful but he has incredible skill, the best ever seen.

not the best
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Kkkkk
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by martinsreality: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2017
lol
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lols
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Ulucollins: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=uncommonmartins post=56504796][/quote]

Noise makee
Re: Too Much Money As Mayweather Cooks A Meal Worth Millions Of Dollars(vid+photos) by Medicals100: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

STRANGE PRACTICE : See Bridesmaids Flashing Their Butts In Wedding Photos / Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) / MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.