Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport (595 Views)

IMSU SUG Update: “we Have Not Given Any Date For Election” - Electoral Committee / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / Breaking News** IMSU SUG Senate Impeach 2 Directors, See What Followed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport by orjisblog(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2017
Comrd Avalon Imsu Dir. Of Transport throws a punch at the speaker of the senate house and Publicly threatens to shoot him
Sen. Kamalu engaged sen. Kasmir in a fight and dealth him a got punch.

During the Argument earlier today at the senate sitting, things got heat up that comrd Avalon couldnt control his anger, just like a movie, he reportedly rushed up to the podium and threw a punch at the Speaker which we actually didnt verify or know if the speaker recieved it or not.

This resulted in a bigger fire in the house and everyone walked and shouted helter skelter,
still on same angry mood the SUG Dir. Of Transport Comrd Avalon threatened to shoot the speaker and the senators, Many of their heart sank like the titanic ship in 1912.
Unfortunately, Outside the commassie hall, Senator Kamalu from the Law faculty threw a hot and very undilluted/Unrepented punch at senator alozie Casmir while he was responding to an interview by mr Awesomes blog and at that point, He lost moral sanity and another pandemonium erupted..

The house charged him with the offence of gross misconduct and assult on the speaker/ Life threat/ fighting before the honourable house and the CSO, and also mismanagement of the union fund not remmiting the accurate fund gotten from the transport sector
Senator Alozie Casmir moved the motion of impeachment of the Director of Transport and he was seconded by Senator mature and Senator Mac. Frank and the Aye's Had it Right now, he has been impeached while Senator Clean emerged as the new director of Transport.

NB: this information stands to be questioned or reconfirmed, it does not in any way aim at tarnishing anyone's image.

source:mrawesome

more at ..

www.orjisblog.com/2017/05/imsu-sug-i-will-shoot-you-and-all.html?m=1

Re: IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 12, 2017
How is this Nairaland matter?
Re: IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport by Davash222(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:
It is oo. Very serious ish o

Re: IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport by IRobot7(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
Kk!
Re: IMSU SUG: "I Will Shoot You And Other Senators" - Director Of Transport by orjisblog(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:
that's a threat of the highest order... publicly

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos 2017 /18 Direct-entry Form, Part-time Form Is Out / 8 Of The Most Mysterious People Of All Time / Rivers State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.