Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

If You Urinate Just Before S3x, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reasons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Urinate Just Before S3x, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reasons (730 Views)

I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / See Terrible Reasons Married People Have Less Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Urinate Just Before S3x, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reasons by Emmyloaded: 2:36pm On May 12, 2017
It’s common that most people urinate before s*x, but do you know that it could be dangerous to your health?Urologists throughout the world advise women not to urinate before they have s*x, but do that after s*x. This is because you can fall victim to a bacterial infection.

Bacteria enters the urethra through vag!na and when you urinate, the bacteria comes out. If you don’t urinate after s*x, the bacteria may enter the bladder, causing infection.

The urologist David Kaufman advises women not to urinate before s*x. He considers this the greatest mistake women have explained so far.

How to prevent bacterial infection

* The private part needs to be wiped from the front towards the back moreover, the gen!tals need to be washed for 100% hygiene.

* Urinating before s*x will negatively impact your health. Do this after s*x if you feel pressure and you should also consume a lot of water in order to prevent dehydration.

A Ritual Before S*x

* Use your diaphragm a contraceptive increases the risk of infection. While it pushes the bladder, it does not allow complete urination.

* You should say no to peeing before s*x.

* In case you feel extra pressure to urinate during s*x, you should release yourself and feel satisfied.
Re: If You Urinate Just Before S3x, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reasons by sunshineV(f): 2:49pm On May 12, 2017
Mtcheeeew

this one na white man disease

(1) (Reply)

30 Inches Of Constipated Man’s Intestines Removed In China By A Surgeons / Who Is Following The Catalan Independent Declaration ? / Brown Discharge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.