Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Make Money From Residual Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money From Residual Income (500 Views)

Start Earning Residual Income With Powerlife Global! / How To Earn Residual Income With Ragp / The Business Of The 21st Century With Residual Income For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Residual Income by zinosleek(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2017
Food For Thought

Do you realized that the moment you wake up each day, you are spending money.
Think about it. The moment you get out of bed, brush your teeth and Oral B will be earning on you, Charge your phone, iron your clothes *PHCN* will be reading their meter, move from your home to city centres Taxis will be collecting their share, you check your WhatsApp, and other social media and telecommunication companies will be making money from you!
So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day.
So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you footing all these bills

Do something about your life somebody. Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. It's better than going to bed without making even a kobo

I would recommend multiple streams of income (it is sucidal to be running on one income source) because if something doesn't come from one it will come from another and no matter how little if you have something coming in everyday it will make go a long way.

Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!
SALARY alone can not solve the problem!

With Twinrise you stand the chance of making money every single day. a day might not seem like much but it's the little drops of water that makes an ocean.

Read More: http://dayhub..com.ng/2017/05/make-money-on-twinrise.html
Re: Make Money From Residual Income by income(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2017
Brand new way to get BIG traffic!

Every now and then something
new and very exciting takes
the Internet by storm...

...and THIS is one of
those times!

Stop whatever you're doing,
you will thank me later for
showing this to you.

There is absolutely zero
cost and zero OTO's or
upgrades.

Nothing but PURE targeted
traffic.
All for free!

Promote ALL your websites
and get REAL, highly targeted
visitors with this exciting
and FUN new traffic system:

I am using it, and is working for me.

http://www.lootclick.com/?id=3626

(1) (Reply)

Earn Bitcoin Every Hour 24/7 / Consultant / Difficulty In Funding Luno Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.