Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo (1637 Views)

✔️✔️N/ATokunbo Audi A6 2014 Model For Sale. Now 5.3m last. / »»» Neat Kia Cerato 010 @ N1.3M Negotiable ««« / Neatly Used Acura TL 2010 3.3m last Just Like Tokumbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by ironMind: 2:56pm On May 12, 2017
One new Nigeria blogger is create site. Blog. She is post many rubbish news plenty times. News that is no correct. So me I is vex. To punish the girl me I call her. I tell her I is want to advertise but I is not sabi how to do it on her site. I is tell her to meet me and I is pay her and she is do it for me. She agree. That day, me I was dress very good. When we meet, I change topic and toast her. She is loving my style. She is accept to date me. 1 week later I is fvck this blogger. I fvck her dog style. She is shouting. When she is go from my house, my neighbours is hail me. They was call me champion fvcker.

That is like this I punish the blogger. Now I is no advertise anything and I is not pick her call again.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by good188(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2017
do you go to school at all
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by daniska3yaro(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
ironMind:
One new Nigeria blogger is create site. Blog. She is post many rubbish news plenty times. News that is no correct. So me I is vex. To punish the girl me I call her. I tell her I is want to advertise but I is not sabi how to do it on her site. I is tell her to meet me and I is pay her and she is do it for me. She agree. That day, me I was dress very good. When we meet, I change topic and toast her. She is loving my style. She is accept to date me. 1 week later I is fvck this blogger. I fvck her dog style. She is shouting. When she is go from my house, my neighbours is hail me. They was call me champion fvcker.

That is like this I punish the blogger. Now I is no advertise anything and I is not pick her call again.
You have murder,kill,destroy,damage and terminate english,anyway continue the fvck english and see the wonders of qutum physics.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by sylvez(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
I was even coming to buy d car cash

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by ironMind: 8:15pm On May 12, 2017
sylvez:
I was even coming to buy d car cash
car is the story
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by good188(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2017
daniska3yaro:

You have murder,kill,destroy,damage and terminate english,anyway continue the fvck english and see the wonders of qutum physics.
CHAI
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by ironMind: 8:54am On May 13, 2017
good188:
CHAI
Don't mind he
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 13, 2017
Bia..

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by good188(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2017
ironMind:

Don't mind he
wrong English its dont mind him not doing mind he,I keep reading your article and I started laughing again.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo by ironMind: 5:59pm On May 14, 2017
good188:
wrong English its dont mind him not doing mind he,I keep reading your article and I started laughing again.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Toks 98 Toyota Camry / Registered Toyota Avensis 06 Model Forsale / Up For Pre-ordering! A Mint Condition 2011 Toyota Corolla Flying For #3.8m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.