Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Abdulmutallab's Story Can Become A Hollywood Blockbuster - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdulmutallab's Story Can Become A Hollywood Blockbuster (640 Views)

Abdulmutallab Curse Working On US? / Breaking News: Abdulmutallab Forces Us Embassay In Yemen To Shut Down / Hollywood Shun Pro-israeli Diamond Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmutallab's Story Can Become A Hollywood Blockbuster by auwal87(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
Just read through the story here >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab and you will see how interesting it will be to watch the happenings on TV, it will be just great, and I bet millions will be made from the movie.
Re: Abdulmutallab's Story Can Become A Hollywood Blockbuster by muhsin(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2010
You had me smiling, auwal. The fusses over Farouk's intended action begin to surface amazing, and to some extent senseless.

BTW, two days, where have you been?
Re: Abdulmutallab's Story Can Become A Hollywood Blockbuster by auwal87(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2010
Muhsin, im goin on and off country for some time now, but about to settle down very soon.

I bet someone in the hollywood have started writing a script, and you may see the story on TV very soon!
Re: Abdulmutallab's Story Can Become A Hollywood Blockbuster by muhsin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
OK. Wish you all the best.

And to the OP: I kinda start feeling there is an untold story about this attack. Any way, hope everything will come out in the wash ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Terrorist Threat Level Raised To 'severe' / Learn The Simple Way To Make N17.496 Million From Your Home. Simple As 1-2-3 / Attention! Attention! Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.