Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

2017 List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany (1348 Views)

Charging Of Tuition Fees In Federal Universities Illegal - FG / ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany by ujonah12: 3:09pm On May 12, 2017
In this article, I have put together a list of over 30 universities in Germany that are offering tuition free education in 2017 for international students interested in studying free in Germany. But you need to know that education is not completely free in Germany as students will need to budget for their living expenses of about 600 euro which covers the cost of accommodation, food, travels, books, health care, registration fees etc. So in a single year, the estimated cost of living is put at 8000 euro. Also to obtain a visa, you will need to show proof that you can afford to take care of yourself while studying in the country. This can be done in two ways namely;

Open a German blocked account to the tune of 8000 euro
Present a sponsor’s letter obtained from a friend or relative in Germany who’s willing to take care of your living expenses in Germany.
Kindly visit a German embassy in your home country to get more information on how to obtain a visa.

List of 2017 Tuition Free Universities in Germany

[b]Read more:[/b]http://www.studyabroad365.com/2017-list-of-tuition-free-universities-in-germany/
Re: 2017 List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany by BillionRoses: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
I want to apply to one of the tuition free schools. Please can you assist MD with information that will help me get admission.
I want to go for masters in any computer science related Field.

What happens if money is not up to 8000euro? That's about 2.5million in nairs

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Asians So Smart? How Chinese Students Study {video} / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School / Tansi International College Awka... Tica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.