Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Update:lags Graduate Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update:lags Graduate Internship Program (626 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Graduate Internship Recruitment-9 Positi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:lags Graduate Internship Program by irishMO123(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
I nervously walked into Mactay recruitment firm,around 1:45pm 12/5/2017..we were given a form to fill,by the front desk officer,after filling the form we were picked in 5 to go for the interview, there I met the lady interviewer that sounds just like the robot that speaks when calling customer care lol there I knew people got natural talent,she's simple,smiles with you and Ofcourse gave me a name Mr lassara lol....these are the questions she asked ...

QUESTIONS ASKED
1)Tell us about yourself
2)why did you apply for this position?
I was like,ma no position advertised and she said why did you apply for the job ..lol.(both chuckles)
3)where do you see yourself in 3 years?
4)if you were shortlisted where would you like to work
5)do you have adequate knowledge about the program
6)do you have any question for us?
So I asked when we can resume work..lol.
This is where I knew this is the first interview out of stages of interview like she said..
Best of luck to us all..

1 Like

Re: Update:lags Graduate Internship Program by HonOlagrace: 3:25pm On May 12, 2017
irishMO123:
I nervously walked into Mactay recruitment firm,around 1:45pm 12/5/2017..we were given a form to fill,by the front desk officer,after filling the form we were picked in 5 to go for the interview, there I met the lady interviewer that sounds just like the robot that speaks when calling customer care lol there I knew people got natural talent,she's simple,smiles with you and Ofcourse gave me a name Mr lassara lol....these are the questions she asked ...

QUESTIONS ASKED
1)Tell us about yourself
2)why did you apply for this position?
I was like,ma no position advertised and she said why did you apply for the job ..lol.(both chuckles)
3)where do you see yourself in 3 years?
4)if you were shortlisted where would you like to work
5)do you have adequate knowledge about the program
6)do you have any question for us?
So I asked when we can resume work..lol.
This is where I knew this is the first interview out of stages of interview like she said..
Best of luck to us all..

Thanks so much for this.... Been excepting this update ;bt I ve few questions and would be glad of I can get an answer ASAP as mine is scheduled for tomorrow morning (9am).

1. Op there was not much paparazzi bout the one(1)yr Nysc status cox mine is 7 months?
2. And bout the photocopies, did they collect any;make person know number of photocopies to make?!
3. Is it SSCE certificate or WAEC result?! Thanks.
Re: Update:lags Graduate Internship Program by irishMO123(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2017
HonOlagrace:

Thanks so much for this.... Been excepting this update ;bt I ve few questions and would be glad of I can get an answer ASAP as mine is scheduled for tomorrow morning (9am).

1. Op there was not much paparazzi bout the one(1)yr Nysc status cox mine is 7 months?
2. And bout the photocopies, did they collect any;make person know number of photocopies to make?!
3. Is it SSCE certificate or WAEC result?! Thanks.
1)I finished Nysc last month but I applied as long as I'm a graduate and also a resident of Lagos I think I'm entitled lol...
So i called their customers' service and she said as long as I have the Nysc certificate, I should come, I'm happy I did....first experience tho
2)They collected a copy each of all required document,with two passport photographs
3)If you have any of the two or the two,they'll collect it
I think I've been able to answer ur questions.... I'm on the bus on my way home thanks
Re: Update:lags Graduate Internship Program by HonOlagrace: 5:31pm On May 12, 2017
irishMO123:

1)I finished Nysc last month but I applied as long as I'm a graduate and also a resident of Lagos I think I'm entitled lol...
So i called their customers' service and she said as long as I have the Nysc certificate, I should come, I'm happy I did....first experience tho
2)They collected a copy each of all required document,with two passport photographs
3)If you have any of the two or the two,they'll collect it
I think I've been able to answer ur questions.... I'm on the bus on my way home thanks

Oh yes you have;thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

United Nations World Food Programme Ongoing Recruitment / Urgent Job Vacancy In Lagos / Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.