Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding (35189 Views)

Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by madjam(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
Halimat, the daughter of former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida is set to marry her businessman groom, Alhaji Auwal Lawal Abdullahi, who holds the traditional title of Sarkin Sudan Gombe.

Here are the faces of some of the VIPs at the wedding of Halimat Babangida, daughter of Nigeria’s former military ruler, Ibrahim Babangida in Minna, Niger State. Halimat is the second daughter and last child of the family.
She was birth by Babangida’s late wife Maryam while the military ruler presided over the affairs of the country at Dodan Barracks in Lagos.

Babangida ruled from Lagos between August 1985 until 1991 when he shifted the seat of government to Abuja.

The groom is Alhaji Auwal Lawal Abdullahi, who holds the traditional title of Sarkin Sudan Gombe. He is a businessman.

See More photos @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/exclusive-photos-of-guests-at.html

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by SirMichael1: 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
Happy married life in advance to both of them.

The rate at which people marry these days eh... It's as though marriage has become a cushion for this recession

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by Chrisozone: 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
The 2nd and 3rd pix tho

Their teeth need serious clean up and repair.

And some lady still kiss them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by kings09(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2017
This 1 na political reunion

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by Decapo: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
Where is mama p!ss
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by okoliexpress: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
i thought they said jonathan went for this event, no pictures of him, abi he refused to be photographed? i keep seeing ben bruce everywhere... undecided
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by Wuuworld(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
I come check whether Philip travel from US to that wedding...

That man will not escape South Korea balloon explosion ooo!!

Na like this I go dey monitor am..

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by demoymcmb(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
watin b my own
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by davibid: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
Political thieves
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by akraym(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
See their gworo chewing teeth

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by dealslip(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Most of them will be gossiping about Buhari and Osinbajo
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by oshe11: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Couldnt find my picture....

*** IN BUHARI'S VOICE...

WHERE IS BASHIRU grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by dangotesmummy: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
A party filled with criminals and savage animals

Ibb- the clever fox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by samkay3g(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
looters everywhere.... revolution is coming soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by naijaboy756: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
See how life is sweet without Bubu the 'General'

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by jtjohn(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
ok
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by mohince(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2017
I didnt see me
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:31pm On May 12, 2017
Association of Past and Present Criminals

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by bangalee1(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2017
Bukola Saraki won't attend. He will be in abuja planning another evil/scam.
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by jtjohn(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
A party filled with criminals and savage animals

Ibb- the clever fox
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by Victornezzar: 5:32pm On May 12, 2017
Dat guy in d 2nd picture....His teeth tho

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by Edum13656: 5:32pm On May 12, 2017
Gworo teeth everywhere... Oral-B is just 200 naira.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by ebab(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm Abeg who e epp
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by trescu(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
another political rally, where the affairs of the nation is discussed and positions shared.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
Na wah oooooooo! cry

See as Babangidda wan go join im wife for grave. cry

Everything with beginning must have end o.

Kai!!!!!

Even with all the stolen wealth, he still looked as hideous as Buhari. cry

But AFRICAN MEN WOR-WOR sha! shocked
Na which women dey phock all these kain W-UGLY dudes? shocked

Twaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by olureignforever: 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
Chrisozone:
The 2nd and 3rd pix tho

Their teeth need serious clean up and repair.

And some lady still kiss them

Na wa for you o.
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by KanwuliaExtra: 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
Dupli-post deleted. kiss
Re: Photos Of Guests At Halimat Babangida's Wedding by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
Make person just drop few bombs for those old looting gorrillas centre make dem all die go

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Share And Dare Trending On Facebook (photo). / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing / Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.