Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE (508 Views)

A Plot Of Land Behind University of Ibadan / Buy & Build Estate Behind Sangotedo Shopprite N8,550,000. C Of O. Facin D Road / Buy Westwood Park Ph 2 &. Get A Big Samsung Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
At least 300% guaranteed Appreciation rate by April 2018.

WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE 2, SANGOTEDO - AJAH, LAGOS*

*Westwood Park Estate* is located in a serene environment of the new economic centre of Lagos. *LOCATION:* Off Monastery Road, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos. *ESTATE FEATURES:*
- Good road network
- Street light
- Gated & Secured environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping centres. *WHY YOU MUST BUY INTO WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE 2*  The estate will appreciate by over 150% in 6 months.
 Excellent location,10 minutes to VGC
 Excellent facilities
 Good title
 Free from any known Government acquisition. *NEIGHBOURHOOD:*
*Oluwa-ni-n-sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The largest private Estate in Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The largest shopping mall in Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One of the most expensive housing estate in Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And many others. *TITLE*
C of O *SIZE*
PRICE: N12M* (5% discount)
PROMO: Buy and get Samsung Washing Machine Dual Wobble 7.5kg+1kg

Selling Solutions
Not Promises

Call/Watsapp
Jumoke

Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 4:51pm On May 12, 2017
Physical Allocation will commence this May.

Limited Offer

Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 8:33pm On May 12, 2017
Once upon a time, Mr Anthony living in Lagos was preparing to travel to The States. As a wise investor, he decides to invest some money in property in Lekki by buying some plots of land. This was in 2001. He contacted the realtor who showed him some choice locations @ N6m/plot. “This is expensive. It will take 30yrs for this to develop” – Mr Anthony lamented. He traveled without buying the property.

After 15yrs in theStates, he returned to find out to his bewilderment that Lekki has developed beyond his expectation. He called his realtor to get him a quote. “I have some brief Mr Anthony and the cheapest among them is N120m/plot” – The realtor said. Mr Anthony was shocked. He didn’t take the realtor for his words. He searched around and found out that it was true.

LESSON 1: “Don’t wait to buy land, buy land and wait”

After frantic search, he was able to get an offer @ Ibeju-Lekki for N1.5.m/plot. He’s going to buy 50 plots this time. He has learnt his lessons. He told the realtor he will be paying the next day, but he forgot. After a week, he called to initiate the transfer and he was shocked to hear the estate was sold out. (Just like our Blevic Garden Estate recently sold out)

LESSON 2: “The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to pay today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.

He ended up buying a property nearby for N2m/plot against the N1.5m. Don’t be Mr Anthony. Ibeju-Lekki is presenting a unique, fantastic opportunity to you today. Her development rate will be faster than that of Lekki because of massive projects like The Lekki Free Trade Zone,The Lekki International Airport, The Lekki Deep Sea port, The Dangote refinery, The Lagos Smart City and a whole lot.

To get good landed properties in Ibeju-Lekki with good titled documents;

Contact Jumoke
(Call,sms,watsapp call/chat)

Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2017
More than enough reasons to invest!!!

There will be many employees who will be tenants in Ibeju-Lekki...
WHY not become their LANDLORDS?
Think about it

These estates are free from every known government acquisition or interest and adverse claims. No OMO-ONILE
Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 10:17pm On May 12, 2017
Buy land now
They are not making it anymore
Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 9:38am On May 13, 2017
There are 3 fundamental investment
classes:

1)Capital Market
2)Oil & Gas
3)Real Estate

Choose Real Estate - The New Oil!
#NewOil #Investment #RealEstateMotivation

I learnt there is recession, I heard crude oil price is down, stock market crashed, the capital market is also down, exchange rate crashed massively. I heard things are hard now.

So unfortunate people are wasting away time compaining and blaming Buhari's Regime. Everywhere I see people shining even brighter/doing better/making more money even during this so called recession period.
What makes them different is THEIR DECISION! MAKING WISE FINANCIAL DECISIONS!! FORESIGHT!!!

What are you doing differently? Are you wasting your energy complaining?

I am a die hard Optimist. I Speak P.O.S.I.T.I.V.I.T.Y.
There are so many opportunities during this recession period. Investing in Real Estate now is the Key. RECESSION CANNOT TOUCH REAL ESTATE.

Nigerians Living In Nigeria
Keeping your money in the bank will not yield any Returns on Investment. (Very Low Interest Rates)
The only thing that assures you great Returns on Investment is REAL ESTATE.
This is the only investment in Nigeria that appreciates now. You can never go wrong.

NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me

Contact Jumoke on
08024920691 (watsapp chat, watsapp call or phone call)
Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 12:02am On May 15, 2017
LEKKI PHASE 1 VS SANGOTEDO(BEHIND THE NEW SHOPPRITE IN AJAH)
|
A plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 is N120m - N150m and in 3yrs, it will be worth N140m - N170m. While a plot in Sangotedo worth N12m today would be worth N100m in 3yrs
`
Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 12:03am On May 15, 2017
Behind Shoprite
Sangotedo
Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Buy land
They are not making it anymore....
Re: A Land Behind Shopprite (Sangotedo) WIN A BIG SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE by ladypinky(f): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let's help you achieve your dreams of being a home owner and landlord.

Installment plan is available to accommodate you.

Let's make this dream come true.

This estate is close to The new Shopprite in Sangotedo

Call/watsapp call or chat

(1) (Reply)

LG Microwave Oven (Seldom Used) - 12K - SOLD / Ways to Prevent Flood In Our Localities / Hard To Believe-locally Made Furniture Transformed My Home!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.