Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here (760 Views)

Friends Mourn UNEC Student Who Died A Painful Death (Photos) / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by JosWatchDog(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2017
It's a sad one for one Blessing Chijioke who shared this heartbreaking story on Facebook. Read below:

"To my beloved Nigerians..I love you all despite our state difference..since we are all here..I still see you guys as my brothers and sisters..Please when you walk on the street of Philippines watch..there is a new strategy..(sorry to call it out)they want to wipe away BLACKs by hit and run..a sad NeWS.. Our beloved sister was hit by a driver in Baguio on Tuesday. Not even the POSO or PULIS helped her..after thirty minutes it was an Arabian guy who rushed her to the hospital and they heartless driver ran away..please I urge you all to be very careful.The level of RACISM is high.
Am ready for any IDIOT who will comment bullshit on this post..better don't Dare mefeeling angry..RIPAunty tope"

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/nigerian-student-in-philippine-mourns.html

Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by JosWatchDog(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2017
Na wa o!

You stay back in the country nd face tribalism, You travel out nd face racism sad

I just tire.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 12, 2017
This is really sad. We keep seeing reasons why we need to better this country on all fronts. From education to economy to security, our citizens should have no reason to seek greener pasture anywhere!
Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 12, 2017
sinaj:
Na wa o!

You stay back in the country nd face tribalism, You travel out nd face racism sad

I just tire.
The current wave of tribalism in this Nation is being stoked by people on websites and blogs all around the nation. I pray God advances me in governance the owners of popular blogs including this one would be invited by DSS and made to commit to fight off tribalism on their platform or have it shut down. freedom of expression is not a license to bigotry or hatred.
Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2017
white fools.mtschew when they come here some stupid and daft fellows will be worshiping them like fools they are.
Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 12, 2017
Wetin una dey find there sef undecided....mtchewwwww angry
Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by Mr2kay4(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2017
Her story is not complete but I've herd racism is really high there tho
Re: Nigerian Student In Philippine Mourn Her Friend Killed, Says Racism Is Much Here by SmartchoicesNG: 9:10pm On May 30, 2017
Don't say what you don't know.

Mr2kay4:
Her story is not complete but I've herd racism is really high there tho

(1) (Reply)

First Son Of Senator Saraki Graduated From London School (photos) / Educational Financial Support / Photos Of A Flooded Secondary School In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.