Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding (70854 Views)

Remi Tinubu Watch Husband Closely As Busty Lady Sat At Same Table With Them-phot / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by donstevoz(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2017
malton:
Politics aside, GEJ is an open-minded person.

It takes the fair-minded to be able to stretch their thoughts, knowledge, and ideas past a self-constructed boundary that hinders them from seeing different aspects of a situation.

He's ever willing to accept and embrace, irrespective of who's involved.

Put another man in his shoes and watch him dwell in misery forever, acting as though the world owe 'im some for the 'betrayal.'

If I had a man like that up close, then definitely, he's got a friend to watch his back for life.

Imperfect he is, nevertheless, I admire him in a lot of ways.
. GEJ is definitely a great person but a terrible leader. This has always been my opinion about him. I`d like to have his kind of person as friend anyday but i wouldn`t want him to lead even the smallest group i belong to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by DSoj(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2017
People are getting it wrong. The fact that they're sitting together doesn't mean they are united.

What do U expect them to do? Throw punches?

Most hate themselves. Give GEJ a chance and he will wreck Tinubu. Give Tinubu a chance, he will lock GEJ in a dungeon.

This is not unity. This is bojuboju

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by nizetee: 7:12pm On May 12, 2017
hushshinani:
you are just killing yourselves shouting PDP & APC...

Naija!! I hail thee!!
You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by johnie: 7:13pm On May 12, 2017
naptu2:
"Where is that cartoonist?"

Ibrahim Babangida (in 1989) enquiring about the cartoonist who drew a sketch of him feeding Halima with a giant feeding bottle.

Could that have been Jossy Ajiboye or Omooba?
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by HungerBAD: 7:13pm On May 12, 2017
malton:

It takes the fair-minded to be able to stretch their thoughts, knowledge, and ideas past a self-constructed boundary that hinders them from seeing different aspects of a situation.

Put another man in his shoes and watch him dwell in misery forever, acting as though the world owe 'im some for the 'betrayal.'

If I had a man like that up close, then definitely, he's got a friend to watch his back for life.

Malton how far?

I no understand you again ohh.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by mofebosola(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2017
IBB na real Maradona - a Master-striker. But what he hopes to achieve through/by this sitting arrangement beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by HzRF(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting picture.

When you are seated next to the person that caused your downfall.

Just trying to imagine what is going through Jonathan's mind

(A) Should i put Otapiapia in his food/drink?

(B) Should i just Slap him?

(C) Should i just apologize to him to forgive me incase i decide to contest again?

(D) Or should i go and take permission from Patience before i do anything with him?

I think the answer is D.

I also imagine what tinubu too will be thinking

Upon the media hype that I brought this man down, Abba kyari get mouth pass me sumbody that cannot win his house hold election

This man is now getting recognition in the world while Buhari I help turn me to mikel of Chelsea benched me

The worst is I can't even complain or else....
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by HzRF(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2017
seunmsg:
Jonathan looking dumb as usual. He should use the opportunity to appeal to Asiwaju to forgive his past transgressions and solicit for support and cooperation in matters of mutual political interest.

LOL u guys won't kill me with laugh

Tinubu that Abba kyari can order his prosecution

Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by babapressy(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
Very funny
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by tonychristopher: 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
are you a yoruba muslim?

Just asking bro
madridguy:
O Allah, I beg You to make my asking You best and my supplication best. I beg of you the best success, the best work, the best rewards and the best life.

MONEY IS GOOD. MONEY IS DEFENSE. MONEY IS POWER. MAY GOD BLESS ME ABUNDANTLY.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bizibi(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2017
seunmsg:
Jonathan looking dumb as usual. He should use the opportunity to appeal to Asiwaju to forgive his past transgressions and solicit for support and cooperation in matters of mutual political interest.
mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bizibi(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Malton how far?

make he dey write rubbish like u all the time ba......
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by temak1: 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting picture.

(C) Should i just apologize to him to forgive me incase i decide to contest again?

(D) Or should i go and take permission from Patience before i do anything with him?

I think the answer is D.
I beg I can't laugh ooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by naptu2: 7:41pm On May 12, 2017
johnie:

Could that have been Jossy Ajiboye or Omooba?
That's the terrible thing. I can't remember who it was.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bobby808: 7:42pm On May 12, 2017
malton:

You are perfectly correct. GEJ is just a kind person that is not common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bobby808: 7:47pm On May 12, 2017
seunmsg:
I will not take that from you even though everyone is saying we should not kill ourselves over this looters, you are still insulting GEJ. Who is thiefnnubu? He is one of world wide known thieves.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Sector16(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting picture.

(C) Should i just apologize to him to forgive me incase i decide to contest again? Truly hunger is very bad....sick ass imp

I think the answer is D.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by 3kay945(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
Is it just the timing? or Jonathan just don't know how to sit like honourable person in a public gathering.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bobby808: 7:51pm On May 12, 2017
yemmight:
The fear of Jagaban. E be like say make him enter the chair. The weakest President that ever liveth.
to enter chair abi GEJ dey shift because of the offensice odour from Thieffnubu mouth?
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bobby808: 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
TolaniLuv:
Fear deh catch Jonathan grin grin
Is the offensuve odour ozoing from Thieffinubu mouth not enough to move aways from him?
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Bobby808: 7:57pm On May 12, 2017
Chanchit:
One of the problems I have with GEJ, he never sits majestically, always looking helpless.

Na third wife wedding dem dey do weh dignitaries come Sidon full chair like this!?
Sit close tunubu when hin mouth dey smell badly
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by ajepako(f): 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

Boss no kill person oooo

Laugh on dude....

Someday soon, the table will turn..

Definitely.....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Benekruku(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin

GEJ always looking confused

Like they have not served him his usual Ogogoro

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by malton: 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Malton how far?

Hehe. Oga o.

I mean, personally, Jona is a great guy, really. I follow him on fb.

There's a lot that I appreciate about the man. One of such is that he respects people's differences and all. He has this understanding of the fact that he does not have to agree with everyone or vice versa.

When talking politics, however, I'd vote him out again and again. A great guy overall for me, but for all that, he's still such a disastrous leader!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by sarrki(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
ajepako:

Laugh on dude....

Someday soon, the table will turn..

Definitely.....

Sister mi eku asale
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by HungerBAD: 8:13pm On May 12, 2017
malton:

Hehe. Oga o.

I mean, personally, Jona is a great guy, really. I follow him on fb.

There's a lot that I appreciate about the man. One of such is that he respects people's differences and all. He has this understanding of the fact that he does not have to agree with everyone or vice versa.

When talking politics, however, I'd vote him out again and again. A great guy overall for me, but for all that, he's still such a disastrous leader!

Good.

For a moment i thought we lost you to the DARK SIDE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by AfroSamurai: 8:15pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Good.

For a moment i thought we lost you to the DARK SIDE.
Indeed, the dark side clouds everything.
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Dblaz(f): 8:17pm On May 12, 2017
watch Out for the new release. TINUBU & GEJ Mega party!
Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
JUST SIGN OF MEEKNESS

Rather naivity and low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding by Chanchit: 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
Bobby808:
Sit close tunubu when hin mouth dey smell badly

You know say if you get that close to Tinubu your life would never remain the same? But how would your life change when you no get common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.